New Hampshire

Last Update

Hi Ladies- 
Just wanted to let you all know that I have updated my bio (if you care Tongue out) and it will be the last update before the big day!  Then it is on to a Married Bio!!

Enjoy

** The Silly Knot will not let me update my signature ** Frown
~*Emily*~
Wedding Bio

Anniversary

Re: Last Update

• edited December 2011
    Congrats and good luck this weekend! Hope everything turns out lovely.
    Also, I was wondering where you got your lanterns from for your centerpieces? Those are really cute!
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just checked out your site...everything looks amazing!  Hope you have a wonderful wedding...please post pics when you get back from your HM.

Julie's Mom, (Marie), in Nashua
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Everything looks great!!! You've worked so hard on everything Emily and your wedding is going to be wonderful! xoxo
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats Emily! I hope you have an amazing day! I'll keep my fingers crossed for good weather!

I LOVE the poem you made for your bathroom baskets! I just bought some baskets and my mom and I were thinking of how we could decorate them and trying to decide what to put in them! Thanks for some great ideas!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations and enjoy your day!  I'll be praying for good weather!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats Emily!!! I can't believe its only 3 days!! I loved being able to see all your ideas put into action and I can't wait to see pictures!

You will have an amazing wedding! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!

MrsK ~ I got the lanterns from e-bay, though I will be selling them after the wedding if you are interested

~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards