Attire & Accessories Forum

WANTED: Amsale halter gown

I'm looking for one of two Amsale halter gowns. The first is from the Spring 2010 collection. It's called the Jemma (first photo). I've tried this gown on and am in love with it, but I'd like to find it in a sample, if possible.

I would also happily accept the second Amsale halter gown (truth be told, I like the styling better on the second dress, but the Jemma is the only one I could find to try on since the second gown is a couple seasons old).

I'm looking for these gowns in an 8 or a 10. I've been scouring the Web for a while now (bridepower, etc.) and come up empty-handed so far. If anyone has or knows of one of these dresses for sale, please let me know. Any help is MOST appreciated!

Re: WANTED: Amsale halter gown

• Have you tried bridepower's sample locator service? They'll scour the country for you looking for a particular style.
  • I imagine you've either found one by now or moved on to another dress but just in case.  I actually have the 2nd dress.  I bought it but necer wore it, went with another dresss for my wedding last month.  Anyway, if interested just let me know. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards