Attire & Accessories Forum

Ideas for Ring Bearer

Does anyone have any cute ideas for ring bearer attire? We ate having a rustic/chic wedding in September. My big dilemma is having him 3 yrs old match our flower girl whos going to be extra unique in a standard navy blue tutu and a ivory leotard. What will go with this? What do I stay away from? Any feedback would be great! :

Re: Ideas for Ring Bearer

• A navy blue suit?

October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • I told my ring bearers' mom that they could wear whatever she picks out (or already has) that matches each other. I don't think it's that big a deal, and I don't want it to be expensive for her.

I would stay away from renting a tux for him, because the shoes won't be comfortable and kids don't know how to handle it like the GM (hopefully!) do. I have seen RBs cry during the ceremony because of this, which disrupts the wedding and is miserable for the kid. With the FG in that outfit (super cute, btw!), I would try to incorporate the blue somehow, but I honestly don't think anyone will notice or care whether that is a navy blue suit or just khaki pants and a navy blue tie.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Our ringbearer wore this, which I found on Amazon.com. The pants and tie were black, but you could use a blue bowtie if you wanted.

He was 3 at the time of the wedding.

Search on amazon.com where you can find a lot of different manufacturers. Look for " boys eaton suit", "boys dress pants", "boys bow ties", "Boys suspenders", etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards