New Hampshire
Options

Reception Venues near Portsmouth

So I just found out the reception venue I had set my heart on is 45 min from the church. I can't seem to find a lot of reception sites near Portsmouth. If anyone could help me out that would be lovely. Ive looked at Wentworth by the Sea, the Sheraton Harborside, and Portsmouth Harbor event center.

Re: Reception Venues near Portsmouth

• Options
    I had my dinner at the Sheraton the night before. The food was VERY good. Nice location and awesome views. Not sure what the options are for wedding receptions but I was very pleased with the dinner!
  • Options
    I used Portsmouth elks. The food was awesome. It doesnt have the feel of a normal lodge and is right on the river. Everyone commented on the location. They were great to work with and a great price.
    85image 71image 14image
  • Options
    The Portsmouth Pearl is amazing and I have been to a wedding there and it is gorgeous and great food too!
  • Options
    Ours is at the Portsmouth Country Club in Greenland.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_reception-venues-near-portsmouth?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:101Discussion:8afd3a1a-a7ab-4e64-a13e-832c678a6109Post:fab71703-480f-4fe8-b5d6-40aa2d1e3262">Re: Reception Venues near Portsmouth</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ours is at the Portsmouth Country Club in Greenland.
    Posted by cookiej84[/QUOTE]

Oh we have an appointment there on 10/6! I will have to let you know what I think!
  • Options
    Thanks for all the help girls! I will definitely be looking into these venues. Smile
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_reception-venues-near-portsmouth?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:101Discussion:8afd3a1a-a7ab-4e64-a13e-832c678a6109Post:fab71703-480f-4fe8-b5d6-40aa2d1e3262">Re: Reception Venues near Portsmouth</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ours is at the Portsmouth Country Club in Greenland.
    Posted by cookiej84[/QUOTE]

We went to PCC and loved the price, the place, and the atmosphere and we put down our deposit this week! Thanks so much for the suggestion!
  • Options
    how was the PCC? my fiance and i were just looking into there and it seems really nice. how was your wedding, and the food?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards