New Hampshire

Southern NH Salon Recs - Innovations in Merrimack?

Could you please give me any recommendations for salons/spas in the Nashua/Merrimack NH area?

I've been looking at Innovations salon in Merrimack, which has gotten awesome reviews.  Maybe I'm just not used to bridal hair/make up sticker shock but their prices seem a bit high.  Anyone have any experience?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Southern NH Salon Recs - Innovations in Merrimack?

• edited December 2011
    I've never used Innovations.  I'm using Hair We Are in Hudson - ask for Joy.  She's great!
  • edited December 2011
    I use Innovations for all of my spa/salon needs!  I think they are a little pricey because they have built up their reputation in this area, but they are totally worth it.  The selling point for me was that the salon was open on a Sunday (my wedding day) and this was great as I really didn't want everything to be done at my parents' house.

Emily at Innovations is now my regular stylist and I HIGHLY recommend her.  Good luck!  ;-)
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Cut Away in Nashua, (Broad Street), does weddings and I've gone there for years.  I think they start around $80-something for hair and makeup for the bride, but give Pam a call, (she is the owner).  Their number is (603) 882-8596.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards