Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

BridesEase.com??????

I found a dress that I LOVE today but it's a little over my budget.  When I came home I did a search and I came across this website:  www.bridesease.com. They have the dress I want for an extremely cheap price.  I'm very suspicious of anything that's "too good to be true" and I can't find too much information on the business itself.  I was wondering if anyone here has ever heard of the website or where I could find more information before I make a purchase??  Thanks!!

Re: BridesEase.com??????

• Options
    I have never heard of that site but most likely it's a Chinese knock off site. The dress I want is out of my budget also so I'm looking to buy used. Check out the classifieds here, preownedweddingdresses and recycled bride.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    you can always try houseofbrides.com or pearlsplace....they are authentic websites that many ladies on TK have used.
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Thanks for the advice!

The dress is from Pronovias. 
  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Options
    I found my dress I want on there too for only $352!! I wonder if it is legit.. Have you researched it more?
  • Options
    hi everyone, 
    i was just wondering if any of you ended up ordering from this site as i too have found my dream dress here but am a little skeptical as i cannot find any reviews/info on them anywhere. any feedback would b great, thanku Laughing
  • Options
    Hello, I ordered a wedding gown on bridesease.com, and first of all the gown arrived with a delay. Secondly, I have never seen a "thing" like that. It is really horrible! It has nothing to do with the model I chose on the website. The material they used is of bottom quality and the thing they call "lace" is absolutely not a lace. And when I wrote them that I want to return it - which is my legal right - I had no answer. So, I highly suggest all of the customers not to shop from this site!!!
  • Options
    I very recently ordered a dress from Bridesease.com and I am very content with the dress overall. It took 2 months for my dress to arrive, which is longer than I anticipated, so I got a bit nervous because I was on a very tight time schedule. But it was very comforting that they replied my every single e-mail on a timely manner and guranteed that the dress would arrive on time and it really did. And honestly I was expecting something that looks cheap, but no it does not look cheap at all!! And I can say overall it is 90% similar to the original dress, which I think is great. Still of course it is not the same as buying the real brand, but if you cannot afford it, do not doubt to order it from bridesease.com
  • Options

Hi would you mind sharing pictures of your dress. I too found my dress there but now imreally worried i would be throwing moey away. Thanks

• Options
    <div>hey i was wondering if you had any lace on your dress and how it looked because i saw in another review that the lace looked completely different then what it should have ecc...any info would be great! thanks!!!</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_brideseasecom?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:92245ad3-8054-4a94-a934-f92f702699ffPost:d2dc3b0e-38de-4c60-9a3f-a238008a7e5e">Re: BridesEase.com??????</a>:
    [QUOTE]I very recently ordered a dress from Bridesease.com and I am very content with the dress overall. It took 2 months for my dress to arrive, which is longer than I anticipated, so I got a bit nervous because I was on a very tight time schedule. But it was very comforting that they replied my every single e-mail on a timely manner and guranteed that the dress would arrive on time and it really did. And honestly I was expecting something that looks cheap, but no it does not look cheap at all!! And I can say overall it is 90% similar to the original dress, which I think is great. Still of course it is not the same as buying the real brand, but if you cannot afford it, do not doubt to order it from bridesease.com
    Posted by antetuwi[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Hello, I am reading the post about bridesease.com. I am very close to ordering a dress from the site. I have actually been in contact with one of the reps from the company; Melinda. She has been very helpful. As far as the quality of gown I will be getting Im not sure, the reviews on the particular gown that I am ordering are very good reviews, the customers seem very happy with the final product. The price is great as well, but I dont want to wast money. If anyone has ordered from the site, can you please post pics so I can see the quality of the gown? Thank you.
  • Options
    I am looking for a pronovias dress and I came across this website and I really love the dress that I found on there but I am thinking that the dress is not what I will get.  I want a very pretty dress but I don't want to spend a lot on my dress. Please help
  • Options
    hi do you have photos of your dress?? i want to order one of this website but im not sure!
    i appreciate your help!!
    Thankss!!
  • Options
    Hi did you actually go ahead with ordering a dress? I also found my dream dress that has a lot of lace and was concerned about the quality if the fabrics.
  • Options

Hi, you do realise that this is a company that creates a replica of the dress you want? thats why you can pick any size/any colour. E.g you can have Alfred Angelo's latest gowns in red or green but he doesn't make them in those colours.

Plus if you look at the comments one for example says the dress they made looked very close to the picture.

Most people are generally disappointed with dresses they receive from these knock-off sites

• Options
    I recommend http://www.jjshouse.com/
    I believe they are a company in China and they make stunning gowns and I was super happy with my order. I ordered my maid of honors gown which was $130.00 plus $58.60 for Duty as I am in Canada. It was well worth it. To buy a gown at a wedding store for her in size 24 would have cost me so much money. They packaged it very well. And its amazing quality. It looks no different than a store purchased dress.
    My wedding is June 21 and I am going to buy my gown from http://www.jjshouse.com/ now that Ive seen the quality of their work.

Jenny
  • Options
    I just received my dress from this site... It is 90% accurate to the Maggie Sottero I wanted which is perfect for me!! It's all lace and I must say it is great! Minor alterations need to be made just like any dress though to make it fit the body.

I paid extra for it to be rushed, but it still took almost 2 months to be received and I did email Melinda once a week to check the status of it as I was very hesitant!

Now that I received it however, it appears the website is no longer there and Melinda has been emailing me asking if they refunded me what I paid through PayPal, if I can send it through Western Union... So I'm not sure if that's a sign of a scam, but buyer beware! Order through PayPal online, it's the only secure payment option I trust!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards