Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Help!? Online dicount dresses -from Kelly Prom!?

I see this question a lot but not the answer just speculation-
A site called KellyProm sells dresses at rock bottom prices- I KNOW they are knock offs but the question is are they GOOD knock offs?  Please only answer this question if you KNOW the answer not if you "think it sounds to good to be true then it is " answer.  Somebody is buying from these people and there are no bad reviews online but one.  Thanks!!  Love to all my fellow brides!!! Kiss

Re: Help!? Online dicount dresses -from Kelly Prom!?

• Options
    I've found that most cheap knockoffs are cheaper because the quality of materials is no where near the standard of traditional designers.  I have bought a few dresses (BM dresses) and I think they looked cheap in person.  I'd be terrified to order my wedding dress that way.
  • Options
    I want to caution you that a lack of bad reviews doesn't necessarily mean anything--most of these stores change their name and web address as soon as they pile up bad reviews. 

What dress are you looking for? Maybe we can help you find a legit version of it at a discount.
  • Options
    I sell Designer Dresses priced affordable. They are not knock off's at all. Please come see the dresses today.

http://www.tenderlytouchedgarments.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards