New Hampshire

Chair covers, sashes, chargers, candles OH MY! All for sale!

Hi Ladies, 

I posted right after our September wedding that I had items for sale, and I immediatly got wrapped up in crazy life, and never followed through. I have all kinds of items still for sale.

Including, 100 ivory polyester banquet chair covers, we only used 80 so 20 are actually brand new, looking for $175 or best offer. 

We also have 100 brown organza sashes. They are rather shimmery, not a matte looking type. Asking $40 or best offer. 

Our center pieces consisted of brown chargers, (12 for $12), three cylinder vases, small, medium, large (Asking $75 for all of them). I know I have enough for 12 tables, but we used the glass everywhere, so there should be extras.

I'm hoping to get some of the bigger items out of the way, and dig into the other boxes shortly. If you are interested in anything specifically, floating candles, votives, fall decor etc please let me know, and I can see what I have left. 

Please e-mail me at CJDUCLOS@metrocast.net. I don't come here nearly enough for a PM, so direct e-mail is the best way to reach me. And don't be shy! I am located in the Rochester area, but can meet almost any where. I would prefer not to ship any of these bigger items as it does get expensive, but if you want to work something out, I'm sure we can. 

Thanks! And happy planning!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Chair covers, sashes, chargers, candles OH MY! All for sale!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards