Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Wanda Borges prices?

I am falling in love with Wanda Borges wedding dresses, but I can't find prices anywhere.. Does anyone know what it would cost to buy one?

Re: Wanda Borges prices?

• Options
    As far as I have ever been able to tell, you can't order them here.  She only sells in Brazil.

But if you figure out another way, let us know.  As for prices, I have no idea because I've never known anyone to be able to purchase a dress from her.  Her gowns are gorgeous though!

SaveSave
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_wanda-borges-prices?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:9d444660-1315-4190-97a6-2fafc1404ac5Post:038ff042-6376-4956-8c26-be7fb476d78b">Wanda Borges prices?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am falling in love with Wanda Borges wedding dresses, but I can't find prices anywhere.. Does anyone know what it would cost to buy one?
    Posted by lgrotton[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Have you had any luck with this?? I LOVE one of her dresses!</div>
  • Options
    Im also looking! I am even willing to have it shipped without a fitting!
    Im emailing her.. Ill let you all know if i hear back.

• Options
    i am ABSOLUTELY willing to ship without a fitting. i am so in love. patiently awaiting her response to you! haha

• Options
    I would love to know prices as well! 
  • Options
    <p>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_wanda-borges-prices?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:9d444660-1315-4190-97a6-2fafc1404ac5Post:038ff042-6376-4956-8c26-be7fb476d78b">Wanda Borges prices?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am falling in love with Wanda Borges wedding dresses, but I can't find prices anywhere.. Does anyone know what it would cost to buy one?
    Posted by lgrotton[/QUOTE]

Hi girls!</p><p>It is a pleasure to answer your question about wanda borges's dresses, she is my favorite designer ever!!</p><p>I'm from Brazil and Wanda Borges dresses cost from R$ 20.000 reais, which means something around USD 10.000.</p><p>You have to make an appointment with her, and then she draws your wedding dress and you have to try 2 times at her store. There is no ready-to-wear dresses, they are all made specially for the bride!</p><p>I hope this aswer really helps you girls!!</p><p>Kisses! And good Luck!!</p>
  • Options
    Anyachen83Anyachen83 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited July 2013
    I can see why so many of you girls love this Wanda Borges dress. It's stunning. My friend was also looking for this but not quite as revealing and what nasiena says is correct. It is only available in Brazil. 

Unfortunately we live in the UK so going to Brazil was not an option. Apart from that the prices would be too high. She finally solved the problem by ordering the dress online, custom made with a few changes from the same company that made mine. Can't wait to see it :)

I suppose designers have their reasons but it would be great if their dresses were available to people in other countries.  

Happy hunting

Anya
  • Options
    Hi Anya!  Just read your post.  I too absolutely love Wanda Borges dresses and live in the UK so it would be impossible to get one (never mind the $10,000 price tag!  I am wondering what website your friend got hers made? 
  • Options
    Hello everyone, I too have been looking for dresses by this designer since I found a dress of hers I love on pinterest and found this that I wanted to share.

The reviews are positive but I am a bit worried at ordering a dress online. What do you guys think?
  • Options
    Hi Desirae! Thanks for sharing that link. Did you end up purchasing it from Judy's Bridal? If so, how is it? I'm thinking of doing the same thing and then having a tailor in the states replace the lace or fix anything that needs fixing.  

• Options
    Hi Anya! Where did you get your dress? Can you post a link to the website?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards