Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

weddingdressmart.com reviews

Has anyone ordered a dress from weddingdressmart.com?
I just ordered my dress super cheap from them but now im scared, people are telling me that it might not be lagit. I understand that the dresses are knock-offs!!!! Im ok with that! But please tell me if anyone has tried to order... any success?... failures? Please let me know. thanks
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: weddingdressmart.com reviews

• Options
    Can I please get the phone number they gave you? I ordered my prom dress form them? and she is not responding to me?
  • Options
    the number i have is, but they blocked our numbers. so idk if it will work
    1-678-666-0177

tell everyone you know not to buy from them!  They are not giving any of our money back. Its disgusting because we cant to anything about it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    fehl27fehl27 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2011

I just got my dress from weddingdressmart today.  I originally ordered it back on January 30, but because my wedding was months away and they were busy, it took a lot longer than they originally claimed.  I emailed them right after I should have received it and told them I needed it no later than April 27th.  I got it April 29th.

As for the dress itself, I ordered the custom sizing because I'm an odd size, and they got that just right.  It looks nice, but not perfect.  The materials and craftsmanship could be a bit better. It was a risk to buy from them in the first place, so for $100, I'm  not complaining.

I'm really sorry they were so horrible for you though!  If I'd have known before I probably woldn't have ordered from them!

• Options
    I ordered a maternity bridesmaid dress for my daughter, and even though we had a seamstress do the measurements, they are all way off.  Hem is too short, the bust is too tight and the bodice sits too high.

Also, the sewing itself is very poorly done, the straps are just sewn on with no attempt to cover the join, and there is a line of stitching along the bust that does not seem to have a purpose.

I emailed them and sent pictures, only asking that they send some material so we can have it fixed locally.  Got an email today stating that they think the length is fine and it fits great.  Also gave the "useful" suggestion that if the bust is too tight, my daughter can wear a wrap to hide it.

DO NOT BUY!
  • Options
    Thanks for all the reviews!!! Definitely not going through them!
  • Options

I bought a prom dress from http://quinceaneradresses4u.com/ and am having issues getting the order processed.  I googled their phone number and find that they are the same company as weddingdressmart.com that is being talked about here.  I think I have finally gotten through to the lady over the phone that the size I ordered is indeed correct and that they should proceed with my order.  I hope the dress arrives as I ordered it and not a complete mess.  I will never shop with them again and will probably just go to the stores to buy any dresses in the future.  So far very disappointed in my shopping experience with this company.

• Options
    I was just looking at dresses from them beacuse they had a style that I liked but SO happy I looked here first! Thanks for saving me the heartache and hassle :)
  • Options
    Sure glad I looked into this before I ordered anything. Thank you!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_weddingdressmartcom-reviews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:9f0e40c1-7862-4fda-9d5f-c84435d2d0ebPost:7436d7b5-a5cd-4fbd-9105-476f13575f98">weddingdressmart.com reviews</a>:DO NOT try to do business with this company. They are in China and extremely difficult to deal with. They promised my dress by a certain date and I emailed them several times to get updates. I was always told my dress was "well in process" They called me on the phone at 10:30 PM after about a month and told me my dress style was not available. I requested a refund and battled them for 3 weeks before finally getting a refund that was $10 less than I paid. I had to threaten legal action to get that! Pay the higher price to deal with a reputable company.
    [QUOTE]Has anyone ordered a dress from weddingdressmart.com? I just ordered my dress super cheap from them but now im scared, people are telling me that it might not be lagit. I understand that the dresses are knock-offs!!!! Im ok with that! But please tell me if anyone has tried to order... any success?... failures? Please let me know. thanks
    Posted by FallinLove2011[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I am so so glad I read the reviews because I was so excited to order my dress from weddingdressmart.com. They had a dress very similar to one I saw in the boutique for only 20% of  the price. I thought it would be worth it but now I know its not.
    THANK YOU!!!

OH by the way, I love The Knot.com!! This website has been so helpful with all of my wedding planning.
  • Options
    <div>Terrible terrible customer service. I have ordered 4 flower girl dresses and didnt like them AT ALL. THey were not the same as the picture and the materials were horrible. I sent them to china via DHL. They received it, and they wouldn't give me a refund yet, stating that the manager is too busy. Really horrible . I'm so pissed off. they are really bad to deal with and horrible material. NEVER BUY from them. Now they are called fashionor.com. BEWARE!!</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_weddingdressmartcom-reviews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:9f0e40c1-7862-4fda-9d5f-c84435d2d0ebPost:7436d7b5-a5cd-4fbd-9105-476f13575f98">weddingdressmart.com reviews</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone ordered a dress from weddingdressmart.com? I just ordered my dress super cheap from them but now im scared, people are telling me that it might not be lagit. I understand that the dresses are knock-offs!!!! Im ok with that! But please tell me if anyone has tried to order... any success?... failures? Please let me know. thanks
    Posted by FallinLove2011[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards