New Hampshire

NH Coast Venues

Hi All,

I am looking for a venue on the NH coast (or No. MA) to have a wedding for about 150-200 people.  My budget is tight so if anyone has any advice for either
A place to get married on the coast for low cost or a place to get both married and have a reception on the coast.

Thank you in advance for your help!

G

Re: NH Coast Venues

• edited December 2011
    What about the Seacoast Science Center on Odiorne Point in Rye, NH? It's a beautiful spot right on the beach and I believe the center will let you use its area and help you set up a tent for your function.
    Anniversary
  • JuJuBee1977JuJuBee1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

hello,
    Take a peek at The Phoenix Room, in Newburyport, MA .......we almost booked it.

hope this helps.

Jules

• ScottCayla11ScottCayla11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Newcastle Commons is a great place for a seaside ceremony. It shouldn't cost very much. The Portsmouth Elk's is a great venue too with water views.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • forgetme12forgetme12 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    The Science Center is pretty pricey, I looked into there. New Castle Commons is beautiful. 
    Sept 2011 Dec Siggy Challange: Fav Holiday Things image Heat misers a ginger... http://jandk2011.weebly.com/
  • glprovencalglprovencal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Girls!  Great suggestions.  The phoenix room is a bit too small for our party and the Science Center looks really pretty- bit wary of all the extra fees though.  The newcastle commons is a new idea though.  I'll have to check that one out.
  • ahamel1ahamel1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you checked out the Harris Family Pelham Inn ? It looks really pretty. I am also researching venues in the same area. The Pelham Inn has been one of my favorites so far!
  • ahamel1ahamel1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    To my last post.. its not on the coast. But it is in the southen NH area.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards