New Hampshire

Re: Confessions Wednesday

• edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm a lunatic this week. 

(over tired, stressed, overworked, and want 1 day to myself w/out the other 3 in the house trying to bug me and succeeding)
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I haven't been saving money for our wedding like I should be and now Christmas is coming meaning I won't be able to save until Januaryish...why can't I plant a money tree in my backyard?
    My Bio
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 154 Invited
    image 47 Ready to Party
    image 7 Missing out
    image 100 Need to find the mailbox
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I have NO desire to dive back into school work.  In fact, I tried to last night and was told I did one of my quiz responses completely wrong by my teacher--good thing she's letting me redo that... yikes.

I confess that, although I've already looked at them one million times, I can't stop looking at the non-pro pics posted on FB!

I confess that I've been looking at job postings online... while at work.
    Laura
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm sad that my last day of work is Friday.

I confess that I really don't feel like looking for a job!
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I quit weight watchers meetings, the only thing I liked there was the "offical" scale...so I switched to online instead.
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I feel so much better now that I told my boss that I will be moving to CT with FI at the end of this school year.  I feel like so much pressure is off, even though I know I need to get my resume ready to look for teaching jobs in CT for the fall. I think it''s just beeter now that it is out in the open...and that she was super supportive!
    Anniversary
  • dls.1215dls.1215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I am FREAKING out about moving...it just seems to be coming too fast!

I also confess that I am sick and miserable and feeling really grumpy :(  I just want to feel better!  Stupid terrible cold :(
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • SoonToBeJRE11SoonToBeJRE11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i confess that i'm doing everything else around me except looking at study material for a test tonight!  eh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards