Attire & Accessories Forum

Kleinfeld NYC

I am traveling from Florida to Kleinfeld in New York to hopfully purchase a Pnina Tornai dress that I saw on the TV show filmed in that store "SayYES To the Dress". When I made my appoinment I asked how much this dress was they said $10,500.00. This was the price they said on the show as well but offered it to the bride trying it on for $8,400.00. How do I approach this situation if they try to sell me the dress for $10,500.00.

Re: Kleinfeld NYC

• I appreciate everyones comments... trust me- if I could find her dresses anywhere else I would not be traveling to NYC... its an extra expense to fly back and forth for fittings.
    Does anyone know of another designer that is similar to her. I have searched and searched and searched and I can not find anyone who makes dresses encrusted with crystals like she does. I just feel like the dress is from the 2009 collection... it's an older style. And if you are going to offer a price to someone on national TV they should match that price. They can clearly sell it for that amount so for me it is false advertising. But we shall see.....
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_kleinfeld-nyc?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:aa7b983c-bc39-4ca8-98f7-30759d05e171Post:f4659655-4949-4cfc-bc0f-4e621514ad3c">Re: Kleinfeld NYC</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kleinfeld NYC : actually they really are like that in real life. they do go out of their way to help anyone that they can, and they are very ncie people.
    Posted by psichick[/QUOTE]

Cool, that must make for a neat experience then.
    imageimageimage
  • I got a Pnina dress from them, and they actually offered me a 15% discount without any haggling. 

At the very beginning of my first appointment, I made it a point to tell them that my ENTIRE budget - taxes and alterations included - absolutely, positively could not go above $X.  The dress I fell in love with was above that, but they actually brought it in at my exact budget.

Honestly, their service is amazing.  Enjoy your experience.
  • I got my dress there last year and they are just like that, very nice and wont try to sell you something over your budget. They give you 12% off your dress and then 15% off veil and accessories there as well.

Good luck, you will have a blast!
  • Personally, my experience at Kleinfeld was awesome! My consultant was Sara. She, as well as all the other staff that I came in contact with, went out of their way to help me.

• Why on earth would you spend more money on a wedding dress than many people do cars?!
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • I just wanted to let everyone know I had the most amazing experience at Kleinfeld! They were so helpful and I did get the dress I wanted!!! The price was not as low as I saw on TV because they said that was filmed 2 years ago and Pnina has gone up in prices... But I did get the dress of my dreams at a price I could afford!
    I recommend Kleinfeld to everyone! They really do try to do everything in their power to help you and get you in the dress of your dreams!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards