Attire & Accessories Forum

the dress..

i have my dress. it is soo beautiful! one thing.. i had ALWAYS wanted a huge princess dress for my wedding, as much as i love the fitted dress i have now..i am nervous i got pushed into it. i know its gorgeous and everyone with me said i looked the best in that one, am i just nervous for no reason or is this a huge problem?

Re: the dress..

• You could be just nervous for no reason. You know how we picture ourselves in things and it turns out to be the opposite? Well that's what happened with you. If you truly wanted the princess gown maybe that's what you should have went for. No matter what people say your the one that has to wear the dress. But if you love the one you have now just keep it. I'm sure you look gorgeous in it! Hope that helps!
  • I think you're just overthinking it, so relax :o)  One thing to remember about big princess dresses is that they can easily overwhelm you.  You want people to see how beautiful YOU look, not just be focussed on the dress, right?  I'm sure you'll look stunning on the day, just keep in mind all the reasons you chose that dress in the first place.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards