Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

am i over thinking this?

i want to make these as our centerpeices
http://onefabulousmama.com/6/post/2012/6/diy-illuminated-photo-frame-centerpiece.html

the pictures are going to be of vintage vegas, i want to put something vintage vegas in all 3 frames. Then i wanted to use a wire placecard holder and put it in the middle and have the table number sticking out from the top.

I was also thinking of just making one of the sides the table number, but then you cant see it from all angles?

Would it look weird that way or should i do it with the table number sticking out from the top?

Im looking for any centerpeice idea that doesnt involve flowers and thats easy to travel with if u have any ideas!

Re: am i over thinking this?

• Options
    I think it's better if you don't have to walk around the tables to see the numbers.
  • Options
    minko1986minko1986 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2012
    I also tried to stay away from flower centerpieces, and what you have in mind was also one of the options I was thinking. In the end, this is what I settled for. It's felt balls. I'm going to ask guests to take them as favors, too.

I'm not sure if you're overthinking.. Personally for me, I have astignatism (and I just refuse to wear glasses), so I'll have to walk around anyway because I won't be able to read the table numbers from the door unless they are huge... 

Another idea is.. somewhere on the placecard, can you put a little diagram of the tables and mark them with a dot..? It might be bit of a work, but if done correctly, it might be cute, too...?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    those are nice, but I would do the table numbers serapartely so you can see the number easily.  Try one with the number sticking up and see how it looks (with the candle in the middle that may be hard to do). If not, just have the number by itself in a different contraption.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards