New Hampshire

Travel Agent Seacoast Area

I am soooo tired of spending hours upon hours on a computer trying to book my honeymoon with FI, so I was wondering if any of you know a good travel agent in the seacoast area? TIA!

image 183 Invited image 101 Are ready to party!! image 82 Are missing out image 0 Are Driving me Crazy!! The new Mrs. McIver!! :)

Re: Travel Agent Seacoast Area

• Do you have a AAA office nearby? I've heard people say great things about working with AAA, and if you are a member they only charge you a $25 booking fee. FI and I are thinking about going through them to book our honeymoon.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Not really in the seacoast area, but we used Karen Powell at Liberty Travel in Nashua, and she was fabulous! We had found a deal on a cruise online but felt better booking with an agent, and she got us such a better deal than anything we found on our own. Can't say enough about her!
    Anniversary
  • I know what you mean about getting frustrated with the computer!! Seabrook Travel
    they are very helpful and on rt 1 in seabrook.. The number is 4749122.. GL
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_travel-agent-seacoast-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:101Discussion:b72e4344-cca1-482e-bab2-6af7106249b4Post:62c00188-8f23-4231-a28e-1a9c467190c9">Re: Travel Agent Seacoast Area</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you have a AAA office nearby? I've heard people say great things about working with AAA, and if you are a member they only charge you a $25 booking fee. FI and I are thinking about going through them to book our honeymoon.
    Posted by anastassiiat[/QUOTE]

this
  • Try Posh Travel in Greenland.  Rosemary or Kathleen are both very helpful.
  • In Response to <a href="http://cleveland.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_travel-agent-seacoast-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:101Discussion:b72e4344-cca1-482e-bab2-6af7106249b4Post:5d017972-722f-4e3f-9a0c-aeb0eca54c8e">Re: Travel Agent Seacoast Area</a>:
    [QUOTE]Try Posh Travel in Greenland.  Rosemary or Kathleen are both very helpful.
    Posted by MOG730[/QUOTE]

Karen Powell has moved to AAA Travel in Nashua, NH
    call 603 889 0165
  • Karen Powell is now working at the AAA Travel Office in Nashua, NH
    call her at 603 889 0165

In Response to <a href="http://cleveland.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_travel-agent-seacoast-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:101Discussion:b72e4344-cca1-482e-bab2-6af7106249b4Post:b930a1a1-e950-48f6-95dc-6edec8a5d520">Travel Agent Seacoast Area</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am soooo tired of spending hours upon hours on a computer trying to book my honeymoon with FI, so I was wondering if any of you know a good travel agent in the seacoast area? TIA!
    Posted by macfam929[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards