New Hampshire

Bridal Shower locations?

Does anyone have ideas for possible bridal shower locations around the MA/NH border for 50 people or less? I'm the MOH for my friend's wedding and I think she would like a place near the water or outside (the shower will be in July). I'm going to post on the MA board to but I wanted to get your thoughts too. We'd like to spend less than $30 per person for food if possible. TIA!
BFP 9/4/12 EDD 5/9/13 missed m/c 10/10/12 BFP 2/26/13 EDD 10/29/13 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Bridal Shower locations?

• FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here is what I can come up with off the top of my head:
    The Coach Stop, Londonderry
    Londondery Country Club
    The Tuscan Kitchen, Salem
    Blackwater Grille, salem
  • knwithamknwitham member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just had mine this past weeked @ the Sea Glass in Salisbury and it was freakin amazing!!! It was so beautiful, the view is priceless!
  • MrsR0511MrsR0511 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I'll check all of those out
    BFP 9/4/12 EDD 5/9/13 missed m/c 10/10/12 BFP 2/26/13 EDD 10/29/13 BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am having my wedding at the Seaglass in Salisbury! It's right on the beach. We are using the music hall for the reception, but they have a smaller room that is beautiful! There are huge windows that overlook the ocean, plus the food there is great. 
    There are also several restaurants in Portsmouth that have function rooms close to the water. 
  • edited December 2011
    Martha's in downtown Nashua too...they even have a bridal shower package.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards