New Hampshire

Another hair question...

To the people who are married:

Did you have someone do your hair who traveled to your hotel? If so, who was it? Also what was the cost?

The hotel I'll be at is in Salem, NH.

I am getting married on a Sunday and there are NO hair salons open on Sundays. So I'm hoping to have someone possibly come to the hotel. I was looking into a few different friends do it for me, but I'm not having 100% luck on that.

Thoughts?
Photobucket

Re: Another hair question...

• edited December 2011
    Salons will open for wedding parties even if they post they aren't open for business they do open.  Salon Deluxe in Derry, does this.

If you have a salon that you like or have had your hair done before just give them a call.  Lotus Salon, in Salem, also does this.  The owner there is really nice.

My problem is I'm a stylist and I only let FI (who is also a stylist)  touch my hair.  I have such anxiety that I'll be doing lots of trials.  haha.
  • edited December 2011
    I used Christine Jolicoeur from Merlin's in Manchester.  I had a morning wedding, so I needed to get ready REALLY early, and Christine travelled to my hotel and did my hair there and hair for my BMs.  She charged us $75 each total.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    My wedding day salon, Innovations in Merrimack, is always open on Sundays, but as a pp mentioned some stylists/salons will open for your wedding party (usually 3+ people), or will travel to a hotel or home to do your hair.  :)  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Donna Cotnoir, from Custom For You NH did my hair and makeup.  She is a family friend, and a wonderful hair and makeup stylist!  She did an excellent job on my hair, which can be hard to style.  She did come to the hotel on the day of to do it. I would definitely recommend checking into her! :) http://www.customforyounh.com/   She is super nice and very professional. 
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards