New Hampshire
Options

Married and I have a ton o' junk to sell!

We enjoyed our fabulous day on Saturday! It was amazing, overwhelming, and full of so  many emotions. We are very ready to settle back into our life, and begin our new chapter of marriage.

However, our house is now full of wedding stuff. Off the top of my head, we need to get rid of:

100 Ivory, Poly chair covers
100 Chocolate organza chair sashes. (these are not a matte organza, they have an awesome shimmer to them)
Bird cage
30+ white floating candles. We burned them 4 hours, and made a dent in them, but they could totally be used again.
30+ votives.
12 brown chargers
Bags of pinecones, i bought a bag for each table, but we only opened 2-3, there should be about 10 bags left. They were cinnamon scented, but I bought them over a year ago, so the scent is dulled a bit, and once laid out on the tables, we couldn't notice it at all.

There will be more, but this is what I could think of off the top of my head. If you are interested in any of the above, please e-mail me at cjduclos at metrocast dot net I can send pictures of anything. Hope this stuff can help someone out!

Happy planning!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Married and I have a ton o' junk to sell!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards