Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Makeup Aritst in DC area for AmerAsian eyes

So, I'm not getting married - already am, but I'm interested in finding someone who really knows who to do eye makeup for AmerAsian eyes.  I've never done my eye makeup well, which essentially ends with me where eye liner and some mascara, but no eyeshadow.  I was wondering if someone could recommend a makeup artist that gives makeup lessons that I could learn from.

Thanks.
Sara

Re: Makeup Aritst in DC area for AmerAsian eyes

• Options
    Hi Sara-
    You might want to check with the ladies on the DC board, this one is an international board, and your local ladies will be able to help you out more in this area. If you look to the left, click on the link for "Local Wedding Boards" and then click on the DC board.
    good luck!

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• Options
    I agree that you should check on your local. I also wanted to point out that there are tons of really great makeup tutorials on youtube, many of them made by girls with AmerAsian facial features. So that might be an option for learning some new techniques.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards