Attire & Accessories Forum

Sweet Elegance in Atlanta, GA

Hey! I can't navigate to the area of this site where one can write a review, but I want to let brides in the northern Georgia area know about Sweet Elegance in Atlanta. I had a wonderful experience with these wonderful ladies three days ago. I scheduled an appointment last minute after finding out with my mom and future mother-in-law that every other place in Atlanta was either closed or closing soon for Friday evening. 
First off, the store is beautiful, the prettiest I have seen with not the least bit of pretension.  The owner, Amy, asked me a few questions to narrow down my search. Even though my budget was pretty low, all of the gowns that were marked down were breathtaking (so if your budget is larger, imagine the beauty!). Reena, one of the sales associates, was incredibly helpful and friendly, even offering me and my two cohorts bottled water.  It was also evident that these people cared about their dresses, as I saw no one in a gown just looking for another dress, getting the current one dirty. 
We found the perfect dress for me, which was, coincidentally, right in my budget. We were never pressured to get a certain type of dress, or to go outside of my price range. My mom, future mother-in-law and I left with my beautiful dress, but not before exchanging hugs with the owner, Amy and the sales associate, Reena. 
If you are looking for a high-quality, couture-style bridal gown, Sweet Elegance is one of the best sources, and the people that run the boutique are incredibly nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards