Attire & Accessories Forum

What color shoes are you wearing?

Are you ladies wearing white/ivory shoes or are you wearing a color that matches the colors for your wedding?

Re: What color shoes are you wearing?

• My shoes are a gold/beige colour and will have blue "I DO" Crystals attached to the bottom.
    Anniversary
  • My dress is diamond white. Our wedding colors are teal and light blue. I will be wearing teal shoes! I absolutely love the colored shoe. It's such a fun look.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • AdeleDazeemAdeleDazeem member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited January 2012
    green! 

EDIT: Our wedding colors were white and purple.  I did not know at the time I ordered what colors we would use but I wanted something that matched.  I figured all flowers have green stems so green would work.  Ha.

• My dress is diamond white but i'll be wearing bright blue shoes with silver sparkles :)
    Wedding Planning Bio & For Sale: valeriewalter.weebly.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are having an October wedding and our colors are burnt orange and brown. I really wanted a pair of shoes I would wear again so I think I'll be going with brown. I love the idea of colored shoes but wasn't sure if it was a crazy thought. Thanks ladies. Can't wait to shoe shop nowSmile

• Another green one here!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • I'm either going to wear Jade shoes, or I'm going to splurge and get a pair painted with my favorite video game characters. Haven't decided yet. :D
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Visit NewOrleans.Weddings.com

Nov '12 September Siggy - Bridesmaids!
    bridesmaids-2
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Dark purple peep-toes :)  They should actually be arriving at my house today!  Our colors are champagne and dark purple and I really wanted that cute pop of color :)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Metallic gold, I figure they will be more re-wearable than white.
    Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.
  • Sparkley light gold!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Crystal Studded Flats. My FI hates when I wear heels, bc it makes me the same height as him. lol

She says," It will look weird in pictures if you are tall."
    As if he is worriedabout pictures
    Well played FI, Well played.
  • I wanted to wear yellow shoes (our wedding color), but had trouble finding them, so I bought dyeables.  After wearing them around a bit, I decided I liked them just plain white after all, so that's how I wore them.  The good thing is though, I can still dye them if I ever decide to.
    Anniversary
  • My shoes are blue with a lace overlay, the lace matches my dress and the blue matches our wedding colors.  It's so impractical, because I doubt I'll ever wear them again, but they were worth the splurge to me.  :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Wearing pink shoes to match the BM dresses. :)

• I plan to wear red shoes.
  • My shoes are pink.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My shoes are an amethyst purple and I'll be added a peacock shoe clip like the one in my avatar picture.
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • I'm wearing Steve Madden iDreemy shoes. They're gold flats with crystals on them.

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • <-------  My shoes!

Our colors are yellow (my favorite color!), silver, and purple (FI's favorite color).  Although these shoes are INCREDIBLY impractical (where am I going to wear rhinestone-covered heels ever again??), I would be more likely to wear those again than white or ivory.
  • Yellow!!

I struggled to find something ivory that I liked, and I came across a really cute pair of yellow heels for $15 that I snatched up. It is one of my colors.
    June 16, 2012
  • Mine were purple.  Pics in bio. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm wearing hot pink wedges. SO EXCITED!!!
  • The shoes are the last thing I need to decide on and purchase for my wedding. At first I was going to get ivory to match my dress, but now I think I will get either a pair of copper, rust, or chocolate colored shoes. Just so I can wear them again!
  • A lot of brides are wearing fun and daring colors now. You can check out this page for a little inspiration 

Practical is priceless, and why not be able to wear the shoes again?
    and design your own perfect pair of wedding shoes. Email shoestylist@milkandhoney.com if you have any questions. 

-Rochelle 
  • For my ceremony I'm wearing dark purple D'Orsay pumps, then for the reception and dancing I'm changing into Converse chucks that I customized on their site. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hopefully yellow...but as PP have mentioned, finding a pair of yellow shoes that I like and that meet my specifications is proving REALLY difficult. Failing that, I'll probably do green (even though it's not in our color scheme...I have my reasons) or purple if I get really desperate. There are tons of purple shoes out there.
    October 2012 December Siggy - A Favorite Wedding Photo image
  • I'm wearing silver shoes, because I have a purple crinoline and don't want too much color all in one spot.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_color-shoes-wearing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:d5e6f496-f7d8-4bb4-9131-992193c1df23Post:81164824-400c-4fdd-b550-26b5e4d3acb3">Re: What color shoes are you wearing?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Crystal Studded Flats. My FI hates when I wear heels, bc it makes me the same height as him. lol She says," It will look weird in pictures if you are tall." As if he is worriedabout pictures Well played FI, Well played.
    Posted by mbaete[/QUOTE]

<div>FI and I are the same height barefoot, so heels are totally out of the question for me. :/ </div>
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Visit NewOrleans.Weddings.com

Nov '12 September Siggy - Bridesmaids!
    bridesmaids-2
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_color-shoes-wearing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:d5e6f496-f7d8-4bb4-9131-992193c1df23Post:0e3125a0-9a81-428b-b210-664d719f5f1b">Re: What color shoes are you wearing?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What color shoes are you wearing? : FI and I are the same height barefoot, so heels are totally out of the question for me. :/ 
    Posted by AlmostMrsStrong[/QUOTE]

I'd rather wear flats anyway. I dont want my feet to hurt all night!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards