New Hampshire

Re: WTF Friday

• edited December 2011
    wtf myron. how could you do something like that to yourself and everyone around you. i am so mad at you. i miss you.
  • edited December 2011
    WTF!!! Like I really wanted to wake up this morning at 5:00 on my day off to the voice of my FI saying Oh sh!t.  I get up and walk out of hte bedroom to a pile of water.  The flippin toilet exploded....water was gushing and spraying from every crack.  The bathroom is now soaked along with the hall rug.  We put in a call to maintenance as an emergency and they explained how to turn off the water and that they would come right away.  HELLO!?!? almost 4 hrs later and still not here.  WTF...I ahve to go to the bathroom!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    WTF clutter!  Clean  yourself up, please!  I feel like all I'm doing lately is cleaning and organizing.  Ugh.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • edited December 2011
    WTF MOH...again!

Mom and I talked to you last week about you not doing ANYTHING to help us with the wedding! Hello! We have been friends for 8 years! I figured if anyone would be excited about helping with the wedding, it would be you! After we talked, it seemed like we were all on the same page and here we are a week later and you still haven't done anything! Not to mention, you haven't bothered with me at all...no FB, no texts, no calls...what are you doing?! You haven't even contacted the other BMs! OK, I get that you don't know them well, but I suggest you get to know them otherwise it's going to be super awkward! How else are you going to get to know them unless you talk to them?! BTW...the BM's have already started planning dress shopping, bachelorette ideas, etc.  Shouldn't you be the driving force behind all of that? Look, get it together or we are going to have some problems!
    Anniversary
  • FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wtf My poor bunny has fleas. :(. I'm waiting for the vet to call me back and tell me how to treat him. This never happened at the old apartment. I feel so bad for him. 
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_wtf-friday-28?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:ce1cf5f4-d923-41d6-9254-076c5459e166Post:ccab6af7-b10d-4073-86f9-39d021a91c18">Re: WTF Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]wtf My poor bunny has fleas. :(. I'm waiting for the vet to call me back and tell me how to treat him. This never happened at the old apartment. I feel so bad for him. 
    Posted by FireDancer04[/QUOTE]

Aww the poor thing :-( 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    WTF teen boys upstairs.  Don't give me the excuse that you are partially deaf when you are blasting war games and music until 3am when I have to work and our tenants above you have to work.  My sister is deaf.  There are things called hearing aids and headphones.  Use them or I wont just send a text to your dad in the middle of the night.  I WILL come up there.  And nobody will be happy with that.
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry I have another one

WTF state of Massachusetts and New Hampshire.  I only have 1 physical license in my possession and I only have one place of residency.  MA, I have not lived there in almost 3 years take me out of your system and stop making me send proof of residency and insurance papers every time the insurance company tries to surcharge my parents for my accident and tickets.

NH get your act together I only have 1 license and only live in 1 house.  Unless you want me to lead a double life purge the two already so I can get on with my day!  Good Day!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_wtf-friday-28?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:ce1cf5f4-d923-41d6-9254-076c5459e166Post:7a112d13-f9b7-4b92-a60b-423d34fc57a7">Re: WTF Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry I have another one WTF state of Massachusetts and New Hampshire.  I only have 1 physical license in my possession and I only have one place of residency.  MA, I have not lived there in almost 3 years take me out of your system and stop making me send proof of residency and insurance papers every time the insurance company tries to surcharge my parents for my accident and tickets. NH get your act together I only have 1 license and only live in 1 house.  Unless you want me to lead a double life purge the two already so I can get on with my day!  Good Day!
    Posted by DirtyWater[/QUOTE]

<div>This is funny that you say this. Im having the same issue only I moved from NH to MA and my is far more complicated .... but still get your sh*t together! </div>
  • edited December 2011
    WTF FSIL! I get that you're certifiably INSANE, but did you really need to send me an e-mail saying "sorry you were in the hospital, but I've had cancer."? Cuzzzzz, on planet earth that really doesn't do anything to make someone, in this case me, feel any better. I would rather you just pretend I don't exist cuz all you do is make me angry. I feel awful for your kids.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit NewHampshire.Weddings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards