New Hampshire

Where to buy invitations

Once again I am coming out of obsessive lurker mode for some help from you great ladies!

It is time to get invites - I have ordered samples from a few places but I would like to actually go to a store to talk to someone & feel the goods ;)

Has anyone used The Write Place in Nashua?  Any other recs anywhere Concord or south?

Thanks (returns swiftly to lurker world)

Re: Where to buy invitations

• Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any input on invitations, I just barely ordered my save the dates. I just wanted to say- don't be a lurker! Join in on the conversations, these ladies are AMAZING!
  • edited December 2011
    I've never been to the Write Place, but I used to work at the Paper Store in Nashua (in the plaza with Shaw's behind Barnes and Noble on DW highway).  They have the books that you can look at and order from.  The manager, Sara, is really nice and very helpful.  I'm not sure what your budget is like, but they have everything from affordable to extravagant.  I highly recommend checking it out.
    Good luck!
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • edited December 2011
    I wrote a response, but TK didn't post it!  Argh!

In any case, I ordered mine online.  A former Knottie used The Write Place while planning her wedding from afar and had a good experience.  I think they might be by appointment only as they are a very small shop.  As a pp mentioned, The Paper Store at Exit 1 has a great selection as well.

There is also a shop on Main St. in Nashua ( the name escapes me ) but it is near Michael Timothy's and they sell stationary and invitations.

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm actually using "Invited" in Hampstead NH.  They're pretty decent on price and very talented, they can design to any budget.  I wanted to go the DIY way, but I don't have the time to put them together.  Good luck and don't be a stranger!
  • edited December 2011
    I saw "Invited" when they first opened up and thought about checking them out, maybe I will now!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards