New Hampshire
Options

Maggie Sottero Karena Royale Wedding Gown Ivory/Ivory Size 10p- In NH

Hey Ladies, Just wanted to share this on the NH board, I'm in Dover. In case anyone is looking...

I have a 2010 Maggie Sottero Karena Royale, Ivory, flawless wedding gown for sale for $600. It’s Ivory lace over Ivory satin.  A size 10p with minor alterations. The bust was “darted” and taken in about an inch, and the dress was hemmed approx 2-3 inches. I am 5’1 and wore 3 inch heels, it fit perfectly. This is a corset closure, giving you flexibility. And I have both the thin and thick corset ribbon.  The dress has a beautiful over bustle with decorative clear bustle buttons. All bustle buttons and loops are intact.

I purchased this dress new for my August 2010 wedding and had it professionally cleaned the day after the wedding. It has been stored in a special blue bag the cleaners provided, I have only taken it out once to take the pictures attached, It comes from smoke free home. The dress was worn very delicately and there are no stains, tears for rips. This dress is in EXCELLENT condition and ready to go!  Please feel free to ask any questions or let me know if you have any special picture requests.

Re: Maggie Sottero Karena Royale Wedding Gown Ivory/Ivory Size 10p- In NH

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards