Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

help me find this necklace!!

Hi, ladies!!
I found this necklace on outerinner.com, and fell in love with it for my wedding, and the $12 price tag is about all i can afford.  i then went to purchase it and realized the shipping was about the same amount as the necklace.  :(  does anyone know somewhere that i can get a similar necklace (big, pearls, small-square cz stones)?  this really fits my theme and goes with my dress, and im just generally in love with it!
Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
***January Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration***
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: help me find this necklace!!

• Options
    Do you have a Charming Charlie's in your area?
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_help-me-find-this-necklace?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:ea1a3881-53f5-4ff1-a410-f26444f1f11cPost:bb572045-9f2d-44c6-b5de-510b24e16c14">Re: help me find this necklace!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you have a Charming Charlie's in your area?
    Posted by AddieL73[/QUOTE]
    we do.  never heard of that store before, though.  haha.  just googled it and did a store locator.  theres like 5 of them real close to me.  :)  you think theyll have something similar for real inexpensive?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    ***January Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration***
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2012
    It's definitely possible. Check it out because once you get there, you may never want to leave and will see why it's the first place I thought to suggest! They have oodles of stuff, and everything is organized by color.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards