New Hampshire

Rehearsal Dinner Info Southern NH

Hey girls,  Looking for a good rehearsal dinner place in southern NH, maybe even northern MA (in methuen now)...

Also, did you guys actually do a "run through" or plan on doing one at the actual place where your having rehearsal dinner... if so do most places accomadate for that? Like these small italian restaurants etc? Thanks girlllls!!

....Happy ever after.... http://romanowedding.weebly.com/

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Info Southern NH

• edited December 2011

I'm thinking of having my rehearsal dinner either at Black Water Grill or Tuscan Kitchen both in Salem NH.  Both places are close to where we're getting married.  But, I haven't been to either of them to talk about having the rehearsal dinner there yet. 

• forgetme12forgetme12 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    There is a restaurant in haverill thats really close to 495 and 125 called Olivias. Best Italian food I've ever had. You should look into it, I was just saying to FI that if we were getting married closer to him we'd totally have the RD there!
    Sept 2011 Dec Siggy Challange: Fav Holiday Things image Heat misers a ginger... http://jandk2011.weebly.com/
  • MrsR0511MrsR0511 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm looking at all of the ones mentioned in PP as well as The Common Man in WIndham and Tokyo Steakhouse in Salem NH. The only downfall to the Tokyo is they don't have a separate room but all of the other ones mentioned do. Good luck
    BFP 9/4/12 EDD 5/9/13 missed m/c 10/10/12 BFP 2/26/13 EDD 10/29/13 BabyFruit Ticker
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We haven't booked our rehersal dinner yet, but since the ceremony venue is about an hour away from where the bridal party lives--we are going to just do a walk-through locally, (not at the site), and then have a dinner at a local restaurant.

There are several good places in Southern NH. If you like Italian restaurants, you might want to check out Valentino's in Hudson--they have a separate function room.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • superjules916superjules916 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having ours at the Roma in Haverhill (Bradford if you prefer... but I don't) also italian food.
  • edited December 2011

I HIGHLY reccommend Pinkerton Tavern in Derry. We will have our rehersal dinner there.

Food is always A+. Their menu is limited, but every night they have several specials. For private parties they will make you anything you could imagine.

Service cannot be beat. 9 times out of 10 when we go in there we are waited on by the owner, but all the staff there are amazing.

I love the atmosphere. It may not be your taste, but I absolutely love it.

Even if you don't have your rehersal dinner there, you should check them out for a nice dinner. You can check them out at thepinkertontavern.com or call them at 603.425.6665. If you speak with Jen (the owner) she will be more than happy to accomodate your every need.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards