December 2012 Weddings

4 days left!

Only 4 days left and the nerves/stress is catching up to me. Everything is coming together but my mind is not working properly. Trying to complete this weeks grad school assigment and re-read my paragraphs and see jiberish.  Not good.  I am so happy excited though and nervous. My fiance and I have had our struggles with the stress of planning but today I think the stress went away and the nervousness and excitement finally kicked in. It is going to be anamazing day!  I am so grateful for my parents who have come into town and are now handling the details because I don't think my mind is working right...lol. My best friend comes in tomorrow and I haven't seen her in ages so very excited to spend time with her...

Things left to do:
Haircut
Nails
waxing
pay baker for extra cake
sort out alcohol for reception
wrap bridesmaids gifts and groomsmen gifts
pick up FI tux
sleep, sleep, and sleep.

I wish all of you luck and hapiness. Thanks for all your help in this process!

Re: 4 days left!

• wOO HOO!! 4 DAYS!!! Lucky lady! Enjoy these next days, people are going to want to be around you and hugging you and stuff lol. Just enjoy the fact that you're marrying your soulmate :0
    SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator
  • 3 Days now!!

Things left to do....

Finalize night before activities
    Nails
    Ceremony and Reception music (on Iphone app)
    Set up who will check in on the cat and the dog while we are gone
    Pick up linens and pay for them
    Pack night before, day and night of bag
    Check in for our flight and print off boarding passes

I am sure there is more...lol

SO EXCITED!!!!
    Happily in love since 12-01-10 Happily married since 12-01-12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards