December 2012 Weddings
Options

Is Tiffany Blue too light for a December wedding?

I'm really in love with the colors tiffany blue, white and black for a wedding but is that too light for December? Should I go with something darker or will people really not care?
I love this man.

Photobucket

Can vacation be now please? Vacation

Re: Is Tiffany Blue too light for a December wedding?

• Options
    It's your wedding, so I do whatever you want. The colors sound really pretty together. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I don't think it's too light.  I think those colors will be very pretty! I LOVE tiffany blue. You will be able to find lots of decor that is that color too.
  • Options
    A lot of people do white and very pale blue for winter weddings, so I don't think your color would be too light at all. Though I'm one of those people who doesn't think one should be restricted by season when it comes to colors :) But those colors sound beautiful together, so go for it!
  • Options
    I think the colors sound beautiful together. Our wedding is December 12th, and our colors are Country blue and brown with a splash of red.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2012-weddings_is-tiffany-blue-too-light-for-a-december-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:165a14a2-af2b-4bfc-bce4-0a4d9e0ba45bDiscussion:29e123ba-f052-4967-a16f-0b1289b54da3Post:be5f59ff-465c-414e-8930-53caa00cef3a">Is Tiffany Blue too light for a December wedding?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm really in love with the colors tiffany blue, white and black for a wedding but is that too light for December? Should I go with something darker or will people really not care?
    Posted by torrieshere[/QUOTE]

I am getting married December 1st, 2012 and Tiffany blue and silver and white are my colors! Perfect for a pretty winter wedding! Go for it!!!
  • Options
    I am wanting to do those colors too. Does anyone know where to find bridesmaids dresses and suits to match? If so are they called a different color?
  • Options
    Those are my colors of my wedding and I think it's going to look awesome. Granted the tiffany blue is going to be an accent. Don't worry about following norm, do whatever makes you happy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards