December 2012 Weddings
Options

December Check In/Post Your Progress!!

1 year marks!! Woohoo!

How's everyone doing with the planning process? 

We are getting ready to create our STDs and send them out in mid-January! Can't wait!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: December Check In/Post Your Progress!!

• Options
    We have a lot of little things planned and will be sending out our STDs between January & February. I hope this year goes by quickly. Today marks our 4 year anniversary & 1 year to go date
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're taking our Epics the second weekend in January and February we're doing the Cake Tasting! :)
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    We just put down our deposit and booked our venue...Palm Beach Zoo! We are so excited! Have any of you girls on here started a group on fb? I saw the post from the 2011 brides who recommended one for us...
  • Options
    Can someone message me with the facebook info if anyone's done it yet???
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We got our venue booked and the date offically set. Such a sigh of relief.  We've got the STDs designed and should be sending those out sometime next month.  I've done a lot of looking at centerpeices and hope to get some winter items while they are still on sale. Also, like a few of you above, I'm certainaly curious about a FB group. I've love to be included! 

Less than a year to go! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards