New Hampshire

Need an officiant

Hello ladies...I am having a terrible time finding someone to marry us! I'd love any recommendations you have. I would prefer a minister, but a JP is ok too. We're getting married at Pat's Peak in October. I've called local churches but no one has returned my calls. I've talked to a couple of "officiants for hire" and haven't really liked anyone. I want a ceremony that is pretty traditional. My family is very traditional and would not accept a female officiant (i don't care, but don't want to offend anyone, especially parents/grandparents...). Recommendations please! TIA.

ETA: Spelling :-)

Re: Need an officiant

• MrsR0511MrsR0511 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know one of my friend's used a website-- www.rentapriest.com. I know the website sounds odd but they are former priests who left the church to get married. She used them because her husband is a different religion and she needed a priest who would do a ceremony outside of a church but her family is very traditional. Hope that helps!
    BFP 9/4/12 EDD 5/9/13 missed m/c 10/10/12 BFP 2/26/13 EDD 10/29/13 BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Dan Griffiths.  He's sooo nice and gives you an entire packet to make your ceremony. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards