December 2012 Weddings

'Maids Shoes Dilemma! HELP!

Hello, ladies! I'm getting married Decemebr 18th, but I have an issue that you may be able to resolve. Ok, so here it is:

I have three maids altogether, but my 11-year-old sister is my MOH. I need to find some shoes that are a REALLY low heel appropriate for a preteen, yet formal and elegant. Any suggestions for stores/sites to look?

Thank you for any suggestions!
-Haley
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 'Maids Shoes Dilemma! HELP!

• jaxrn1jaxrn1 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Have you looked at Payless? They have some nice dyeable shoes, that have low heels, but are actually cute. Are they all wearing the same shoe or are you allowing them to wear different shoes?
  • I would look for Kitten Heels... they are very low and comfortable. Here is an idea of what I am talking about: 

• DSW, Nordstrom, Macy's, etc.

You'll be able to find what you're looking for at any department store, probably!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I'd check Zappos too. They sell Nina kids which has pretty good style options and appropriate heel sizes!
  • since the wedding is in winter, are they wearing longer dresses? will you be able to see their feet is what i'm getting at really. This was something i was worried about for my own wedding, but then i realized that you wont even be able to see their feet since they're wearing floor length dresses, so i told them they could go barefoot for all i cared. just have the shoes before the fittings. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards