December 2012 Weddings
Options

March Check In! Post Your Progress!

Any recent checks?

9 months!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: March Check In! Post Your Progress!

• Options
    Well I already have my dress, and since we aren't (probably) planning a big traditional wedding, there's not much else to do!

Although us getting married in December is pending on if I get a job soon, and I got two offers, so that's a check I guess. ;)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We've sent out save the dates, scheduled our tasting, and are working on scheduling an engagement photo session!
  • Options
    Ordered my sisters bridesmaid dresses and bought their shoes and book our venue. Engagement pictures sometime this month and then sending out save-the-dates shortly after that. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We have the location booked, and have decided on the caterer (just need to officially book it). Photographer is booked. "Dj" is "booked (we're doing the music ourselves, and we found a friend who would loan us speakers).

Went looking at "groomsmaid" dresses this weekend. They found one they both liked, but weren't able to try it on, so we're waiting to go back (though they have plenty of time). I tried on a dress and fell in love. I'm not officially shopping until my mom comes to visit in May, but at least I've got an idea.

Engagement photos are coming up soon, and we're working on the save the dates (which should be out by April, the latest).

• Options
    We booked our venue and photographers! Our save the dates will be sent out within the next week, and our engagement photo session is scheduled for the beginning of April! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We got our E-photos done and got them back a few days ago! Our photographer is officially booked for both of our events, and my dress is bought and paid for!! 

• Options
    @swanrat..ohh so jealous! I'm trying to have mine sent by April... I'm behind :(

-Venue booked
    -Dress bought (in Jan..I'm very Type-A_
    -Invitations purchased
    -Photographer booked
    -Epics monday (woo-hoo for Epcot E-pics!!)
    -Bridesmaid dresses picked
     Disney takes care of pretty much everything else..

-Still waiting on officiant and videographer....
    SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator
  • Options
    Venue booked (includes food)
    Photographer booked
    Officiant booked
    Dress bought
    Save the Dates mailed
    Narrowed down to 3 DJs
    Picked a centerpiece design and purchased some of the needed items

Only 9 more months! Yay! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We have our venue booked and are 95% done with our guest list.

I have looked at dresses and have it narrowed down to a few choices. They are all one-of-a-kind dresses that can't be ordered so I am not too concerned about time frame (unless of course someone else buys all of them before I am ready to purchase) I have also picked out my bridesmaid's dresses but we haven't ordered them yet.

I am having the bridesmaids carry lanterns instead of bouquets and have found and purchased 2 of the lanterns.

Still waiting on FI to choose his wedding party so I can finalize mine.

I was really busy in February and this month with other events I have been planning so I am planning to kick it into high gear in April!
  • Options
    I've been able to get everything major thing taken care of except my save the dates. Those are ordered and should be arriving shortly but I would have liked them to already be out by now...

As of now:
    I've said yes to the dress
    Taken Engagement pictures
    Booked photographer
    Booked officiant
    Booked caterer
    Booked ceremony and reception venues
    Confirmed invitation style so we can start making them
    and the best part... booked our honeymoon.
  • Options
    Yay for everyone's progress!

We have are having a small sunset beach ceremony with only about 4-6 people in attendance, so my list of to-dos isnt extenstive =)

Booked officiant
    Booked location

Working on dress...I believe I've found it and am considering just ordering it now.
    Working on dinner reception...have several places in mind I will be contacting soon for info/ tastings.

Still deciding what to do about flowers/cake.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    We have our reception location booked which includes decorating and catering. We did our menu tasting.

I have my gown and my bridesmaids have theirs (and shoes!)

We did our epics and now I'm working on STD's.

Good luck and happy planning everyone!
    Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Dress is ordered! Venue, DJ and photographer are booked (venue includes food).

Centerpiece is decided on, just need to get to the store with FMIL to finalize designs.  Narrowed down favor ideas as well. 

We have a design for invites, now we just have to figure out costs and assembly.  =)

Did my first DIY too, tears of joy packets!  Haha =) Started out small!
  • Options
    @Morgvanwag, how did you book the honeymoon? I'm having a really hard time because agents won't let me get prices due to changes in airline rates : (
    SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards