December 2012 Weddings

Ceremony Music :)

We have picked out our ceremony music!!!!! I'm so excited. Being a music major this was a very exciting moment. I will be having my violin professor and orchestra director do duets on violin & cello. It will be so beautiful!! So for the processional we have chosen River Flows in you and the recessional will be Appalachian Round Up. Definitely not traditional pieces but I wanted something different. Then the only song we will be playing from a CD will be God Gave Me You by Blake Shelton for the unity sand part.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ceremony Music :)

• So exciting!!

Ceremony music stresses me out-- we haven't even started to think about it!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I love music so it wasn't too hard for me. I had the style in my head and all I needed to do was find the right song. I found the processional song by a friend who posted a youtube video of a violinist playing the Lord of the Ring medley, and since I'm a LOTRs fan and a violinist, I listened, loved and played her other songs until I found this one :)

Good luck & if you need any musical advice, I'm your girl!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That sounds amazing. I think the music is so imporantant. It really sets the mood. I'm sure you feel relieved to be able to check it off of your list.

Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm very relieved, but it's also a bad thing because I really want to hear how it all will sound, like NOW :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards