December 2012 Weddings

HELLOOOOO!!! :))))

Hey Ladies!
We need to liven things up around here!!! What is everyone up to? Anything wedding related??? Nothing here this week. Next week will be a busy wedding week!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: HELLOOOOO!!! :))))

• I agree!!!! I actually feel like I have majority of everything done... just have to wait for the day of to see if everything falls into place :) Need to work on programs but we are printing ourselves so not too much of a problem there.  I can't believe December is so close.... I constantly have anxious butterflies!
  • I can't wait! I am 1 month out as of today. So excited.... I have some small things to wrap up and I am hoping to get all of my non-RSVP'ers verified by this weekend. 
  • edited November 2012
    I thought I had most of it done but I still have so much to do!  My girls' finally got their dresses and accessories yesterday.  But I still have the little stuff to do...off to the dollar store and antique store to find the finishing touches.  We only have 23 days left!!  Time is flying!!
    Happily in love since 12-01-10 Happily married since 12-01-12
  • I cant believe some of us are at the one month mark or less!!! in a couple weeks our pages will be full of wedding pics!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yeah I agree. I feel like I have most everything done. I just did my seating chart and I need to print out my table #'s next week and my extra signs. I have some DIY stuff I wanna make but I'm waiting til the weekend after thanksgiving and I already ordered the parent gifts. Its so close now!!!
    SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator
  • My MOH & I did our programs today, the mother-in-law sent out the rehearsal invites & food/desserts finalized. Once December rolls around we are gonna start putting the centerpieces together & within a week we are going to get our marriage license!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We just got our marriage license!!!  This weekend we are starting to pack for the honeymoon, make our welcome bags, call non-RSVP'ers, make bathroom baskets, and wrap all gifts.  

Does anyone else feel like there home is turned into box land?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Birthday
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards