July 2012 Weddings

He Proposed!! :D

This saturday is my birthday and since Loren has to work, we celebrated yesterday. We had plans to go to the Aquarium, since we had been wanting to go for a while. Loren kept insisting that we dress nicely, we havn't washed clothes in a while and he usually dresses up for work, so I didn't think anything of it. So we went to the aquarium and then to the botanical gardens. We were just walking along when I rememberd that there is a place in the botanical gardens where people often get married, and since we had been talking about looking for a venue, we decided to go look at it. We were standing where the 'alter' would have been and talking about how we could cut down our guest list if we really wanted to get married there, and then he pulled the ring out of his pocket and got down on one knee. I was all confused and I was about to tell him that hes not supposed to get down on one knee during the ceremony, and then I realized what was happening... He proposed! Of course I said yes and I couldn't stop smiling all day. We didn't have a camera so unfortunately we didn't get a picture, but heres a picture of the ring. I'm so excited to be officailly engaged! :)

This is my Moms ring, she gave it to us when she got her new one but it had been in 'the shop' for a while becasue we were having it sized by Loren's dad. Please don't mind my chipping nail polish, its finals week and Ive been busy Tongue out
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: He Proposed!! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards