Snarky Brides

Vent. I promise it's juicy. And probably really long.

Re: Vent. I promise it's juicy. And probably really long.

• Ash- I'm late to this but I'm sorry you have to deal with this ON TOP of everything else. What a fucking asshole: J and all his friends.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • oh please please pleeeeeeeeeease cause problems for him! PLEASE!! if you dont, can I? I will totally report him.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_vent-promise-its-juicy-probably-really-long?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c22009e-51fd-47f0-af88-1d9148f2d66ePost:22367c09-3a4e-4022-b72e-5bfad0206bf2">Re: Vent. I promise it's juicy. And probably really long.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ash, I'm very sorry you are going through this. I have been basically on both sides of this issue before (with my ex, as the alleged homewrecker and the wrecked) and its not pretty no matter how you slice it. Your ex is a lying douche, and he's lying to her too. He will be cheating on her in months, if he's not already. There's a good chance that even though she knew about you at the end, that she didn't at teh beginning and he lied to her about the status of your relationship. My ex did that to me for 4 years and I was stupid enough to believe it, even after he and his wife had a child in that time (that I didn't know about until she was 9mo). Liars can hide lots of stuff. That's just how these things end. Count yourself lucky that you ended without any lasting legal or emotional ties to him (kids, property, etc) and just move on. Dwelling on it and pumping a supposed friend for info only drags on the hurt and anger. Just let it be and cut all ties. He gave up somone good when he drove you away, and he needs to deal with that regret himself. You have no reason to ever have contact with him, or even think about him again. You do you and let him ruin his own life. 
    Posted by SarahPLiz[/QUOTE]<div>You're right.

</div>

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Sarah is always right.  Damn her.  I was looking forward to sending him a shiit-o-gram.
    panther
  • DOOOOOOOOOODE WTF? All I can say is that you're handling this way better than I would, and I have mad respect for you. I'm sorry that you have to deal with all of this, but I'm glad you found out sooner rather than later. 

I have the "breaking bad news with baby animals" book. If you want me to send him a cute little post card that says "Surprise it's Syphilis" or "You're boyfriend is still sleeping with me" Just let me know, I'll get those right in the mail. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_vent-promise-its-juicy-probably-really-long?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c22009e-51fd-47f0-af88-1d9148f2d66ePost:55ba4a17-8ba9-4aad-912f-ca2b8bebd7be">Re: Vent. I promise it's juicy. And probably really long.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sarah is always right.  Damn her.  I was looking forward to sending him a shiit-o-gram.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]
    I'm not always right, as evidenced by my prior relationships, but this situation I know intimately. <div>
    </div><div>AATB, you can still send him a shiit- o - gram. Hell, we all should, anonymously, except for Ash. She needs to move on ;)</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I didn't read any of the thread really, and I wish I had some amazing words of wisdom, but I don't.

So I'll just say that I'm very sorry, I'm glad you're doing ok, and I think you're an amazingly strong person.  I hope for some really, really good stuff to happen soon to balance out the karma here!

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_vent-promise-its-juicy-probably-really-long?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c22009e-51fd-47f0-af88-1d9148f2d66ePost:ada6ad5d-df7c-4633-a905-e26e4abfced7">Re: Vent. I promise it's juicy. And probably really long.</a>:
    [QUOTE]DOOOOOOOOOODE WTF? All I can say is that you're handling this way better than I would, and I have mad respect for you. I'm sorry that you have to deal with all of this, but I'm glad you found out sooner rather than later.  I have the "breaking bad news with baby animals" book. If you want me to send him a cute little post card that says "<strong>Surprise it's Syphilis</strong>" or "You're boyfriend is still sleeping with me" Just let me know, I'll get those right in the mail. 
    Posted by dmiller9274[/QUOTE]
    That one sounds fantastic.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Oh, Ash.  I'm so sorry.  Assholes like this are way too common in the military for some reason and it pisses me off.  K actually has a few friends that are like that and he's constantly giving them shiit for it.

I can totally understand wanting to just walk away, but I believe this guy deserves every professional repercussion of his decisions ESPECIALLY since he and whoresoldier also tried to cover it up with his command.
  • edited January 2012
    I'd totally make my own "breaking news with baby animals" card.

A cute little fluffy white bunny rabbit that says, "I know about your love child"
    panther
  • I accidentally bought some post card stamps, I think I have about 20 or so of them. I'll send him a post card every week if you want :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Or a postcard to him saying "the baby isn't really yours"
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_vent-promise-its-juicy-probably-really-long?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c22009e-51fd-47f0-af88-1d9148f2d66ePost:dbd81eaf-49c2-44fe-8721-99b52ae6c0d4">Re: Vent. I promise it's juicy. And probably really long.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'd totally make my own "breaking news with baby animals" card. A cute little fluffy white bunny rabbit that says, "I know about your love child"
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

*like*
  • lindseyann410lindseyann410 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Holy poopballs.  I don't think I'd be able to handle this as gracefully as you.

I bought about 6 of these at Target for when my friends get pregnant, but I think it's much more applicable in your situation.

heard you're pregnant. whore.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_vent-promise-its-juicy-probably-really-long?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c22009e-51fd-47f0-af88-1d9148f2d66ePost:23c648d9-6559-4a4e-ba80-590f0e6277a6">Re: Vent. I promise it's juicy. And probably really long.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Holy poopballs.  I don't think I'd be able to handle this as gracefully as you. I bought about 6 of these at Target for when my friends get pregnant, but I think it's much more applicable in your situation.
    Posted by lindseyann410[/QUOTE]
    This is totally applicable.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • If you can't find them at Target, I will send you one to give to them....or I could just send it anonymously for you.  I'd be happy to do it! :)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Lindsey, that card is awesome. I might have to see if I can still find some at Target. Those would be perfect for my Christmas card roulette next year.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ash, I'm pretty sure every single one of us will send him stuff that will make is baby momma think he's screwing around on her now, if he isnt already.

We can make his life a living hell. Just give us the info, we'll take it from there. Wink

And you would be free and clear of any blame. I have been here with my ex a few times. And guess what he's now on his 4th wife (I was his 2nd) and he's screwing around on her.

• Ash- I also want to add that I agree with everyone when they say you are handling this so so well. Much better than I ever could.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Another friend just confirmed the living with her and her kid part, but supposedly didn't know the cheating or the pregnancy part.

I just texted J and said "FYI, I know.  Please don't contact me again."  Aaaand I'm done.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Ash, you're a rock star. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_vent-promise-its-juicy-probably-really-long?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c22009e-51fd-47f0-af88-1d9148f2d66ePost:b4f46bc7-1eaa-4157-b659-7e5dd7099853">Re: Vent. I promise it's juicy. And probably really long.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Another friend just confirmed the living with her and her kid part, but supposedly didn't know the cheating or the pregnancy part. I just texted J and said "FYI, I know.  Please don't contact me again."  Aaaand I'm done.
    Posted by Ash2985[/QUOTE]

Did he respond? Do you think he will?
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_vent-promise-its-juicy-probably-really-long?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c22009e-51fd-47f0-af88-1d9148f2d66ePost:358e5046-4dcf-4954-a269-350fc1ae3a0e">Re: Vent. I promise it's juicy. And probably really long.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Vent. I promise it's juicy. And probably really long. : Did he respond? Do you think he will?
    Posted by LetsHikeToday[/QUOTE]
    No response, and I don't think that he will respond.  And if he does, I'll block his number.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Can we break his knees with a baseball bat?

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • I'm so sorry that he did this to you. He is a complete piece of sh!t.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_vent-promise-its-juicy-probably-really-long?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c22009e-51fd-47f0-af88-1d9148f2d66ePost:b4f46bc7-1eaa-4157-b659-7e5dd7099853">Re: Vent. I promise it's juicy. And probably really long.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Another friend just confirmed the living with her and her kid part, but supposedly didn't know the cheating or the pregnancy part. I just texted J and said "FYI, I know.  Please don't contact me again."  Aaaand I'm done.
    Posted by Ash2985[/QUOTE]

ASH FTW!!!!!!
  • ok, that Kristen Bell freakout? Oddly adorable. haha I think just because she can make fun of herself for it. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_vent-promise-its-juicy-probably-really-long?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c22009e-51fd-47f0-af88-1d9148f2d66ePost:961c8b25-6ed9-4088-aa68-820c5b5035da">Re: Vent. I promise it's juicy. And probably really long.</a>:
    [QUOTE]ok, that Kristen Bell freakout? Oddly adorable. haha I think just because she can make fun of herself for it. 
    Posted by Steph+J[/QUOTE]
    So freaking cute.  I've never seen anyone so excited over a sloth.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Ash, I'm so sorry. No one should have to go through that.  I wish I had half the class you did if I was faced with this situation.  Keep being you, aka awesome. 
  • Dude Ash. That is fvcking bullshiit.

I don't want to send him shiit I want to send a huge fat dude to shiit on him.

I am so sorry. You are absolutely amazing and he doesn't deserve to be anywhere near you. I'm enraged for you and also in awe of you.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards