Snarky Brides

AW: My dress.

I'm still really not feeling this at all, but I picked it up from alterations today. So here goes:

I'm still trying to figure out howthefuck to wear a bra with this thing, because it's fairly sheer and since my tittehs are rather large, nothing so far has worked.  I may go braless, I may not. We'll see.

So, that's it. Meh.

Re: AW: My dress.

• April, you already know I luff you bunches, so it's no surprise that I think you look gorgeous.  Like PPs said: you'll probably feel different about the dress when you're all dolled up. 

I may crash your wedding, too...just because I don't think I can wait for pictures. 

Also, I'm large on top, too and I found that the strapless bras that go down to your waist (got mine at DB) are more supportive than normal ones.  Though, the one LTZ posted is probably your best bet.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm a "short-shit" too!  I'm only 5' 1 1/2".  But remember,  Good things come in small packages.
  • WOW April!  You look so regal and stunning!  I love that dress....it falls beauitfully on you are just gorgeous :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards