Snarky Brides

Customized strapless Anjolique #972 for sale

I was just married at the end of September and am posting my wedding gown for sale. The dress is stunning and no longer available through the maker. It has corseted lace-up back, so there is some give and take in the sizing (size 8). The bodice is boned so it gives you are great smooth waist and helps you stand up perfectly straight all day and night...lol. The embroidery is intricate and the french top bustle with and American bottom bustle shows this off wonerfully. This is a strapless gown with an interesting neckline. The color of the gown is called soft gold, but it is more of a warm ivory with a gold undertone and the embroidery is light gold and silver. I am asking $800 plus shipping if needed, paid $1700 plus alterations. Please reply for more information. Please, serious buyers only. I accept paypal or cash only. I will be happy to send photos or you can check out my profile pictures.

Re: Customized strapless Anjolique #972 for sale

• Is this still for sale? If so, please contact me at n4lunaluz (at) hotmail (dot) com. I cannot find this dress anywhere else.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards