Snarky Brides
Options

Yo

We get breakfast every Friday at the office.  Usually breakfast burritos or pastries.  There is always a tray of assorted crackers and cheese included.  There are these wonderful, salty crackers that I have never encountered anywhere else.  I get into the office early and usually end up eating all of them before anybody else shows up.  True story.This story is to demonstrate how bored I am right now.  I have work to do that I just don't wanna touch.So, what is everybody up to this weekend?

Re: Yo

• Options
    I want cheese now!  That sounds so god Vinny.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • Options
    We're going to the track tommorrow and maybe to the drive in. 
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• Options
    It's a beautiful day, so we may go to the zoo this afternoon. Tomorrow we're going to Yellow Springs, this quaint little hippie town about an hour from here. Check out the shops, eat some pizza, and take Maggie to the dairy farm for ice cream and goat petting. That's about it!
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Options
    Ooh fun, I wish we had a zoo.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287

My Blog

• Options
    A is doing a boys weekend, all golf, all the time. Which means I have some nice alone time :)  Some shopping, some girlie movies maybe, definitely a lot of lounging around reading.  I've also booked a massage.
    Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
  • Options
    I'm going to work late tonight and then drop my H's car off at the shop.  Tomorrow I'll be making cupcake bites, beer dip, Chinese chicken salad, and crab and artichoke dip so it's all ready to go for the baby shower on Sunday.  I can't wait to see little Max in his Max costume!
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Options
    I will be trying to convince my hoseband that the only appropriate food for surgery recovery is sushi.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • Options
    We have our company softball game/cookout today so I'm outta here at noon! A couple friends are in town for the weekend who we haven't seen in a year, so spending the day with them tomorrow. Hopefully going to see an apartment on Sunday.
    DSC_0768
    Claire Elizabeth 12/31/2011
    Married Bio
  • Options
    Lorne has a retreat tonight/tomorrow, so it's just me and Will for most of the weekend. I foresee lots of walks and dance parties.

• Options
    tomorrow morning H is having a special event that I'm helping pass out free smoothies for, then my mom, sister, and I are seeing Julia and JuliaSunday I am spending the day with Ma and FIL at the riverhouse.  help . . . me . . . : )  Nah, I'm hoping it will be just a nice low key day on the boat.  I am bringing cucumber sandwiches.
  • Options
    unfortunately a lot of my weekend is going to be spent taking work home. Blerg.
  • Options
    Oh boy Tasty. I know this is at your expense but I am hoping for a palpatating story come Monday.And now I want to go to the zoo. We have a great one.Tomorrow I have to paint baseboards and make food for 50 people for a memorail/BBQ we are going to. One person will die if he has dairy, so this has become interesting.Sunday I am installing newly painted baseboards, finishing laying floors in my kitchen/dining room and hanging up some pendant lighting. If we finish early enough I am going shopping for a flat screen.
    For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • Options
    I am leaving work early to fly to Pittsburgh for a long weekend visiting H's extended family. Should be fun, lots of cousins our age and I have never been there.
  • Options
    I am driving up to Montreal tomorrow to spend the week visiting my family, and taking E to see Quebec City for the first time.  We will be staying at a great hotel so I am very excited.
  • Options
    Tomorrow we're headed out to some wineries with some friends.    Sunday I'll be back in the kitchen making some cookies!
  • Options
    My BILs are coming.  They and my H will probably go into the city tomorrow.  I hope to get out of it.  If I do, I'll hit the farmer's market and maybe see The Time Traveler's Wife.  Anyone see it and want to give a yeah or nay?
  • Options
    My sister came last night and is visiting until Saturday morning. I plan on seeing Time Traveler's Wife in the afternoon. Sunday I'll clean/laundry/grocery shop.Exciting!
  • Options
    Tomorrow one of F's friends is coming for dinner -- I don't really like him but he lives in Turkey so I don't have to see him often.  Sunday we're going to the beach house and hopefully seeing some big hurricane waves.
  • Options
    It's my H"s weekend to work so I'll probably do some work and back to school shopping. I'm contemplating going to see Time Traveler's Wife by myself if my friend doesn't come to visit. If she comes I might have to prevent her from stealing the puppy since she's not really coming to see me.
    I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
  • Options
    Sunday we're going to the beach house and hopefully seeing some big hurricane waves.We're doing that Saturday night, probably at PJ Lighthouse. Always fun.
  • Options
    Point Judith light?  There should be some big ones there.  Our house is in Charlestown.
  • Options
    Charlestown has my favorite beaches, at least the breachway and East. I love offshore hurricanes, we get no damage (usually) but great seas.
  • Options
    I'm hoping to have a baby, but if not we're getting a couch and going to the farmer's market.

"The meek shall inherit the earth" isn't about children. It's about deer. We're all going to get messed the fuckup by a bunch of cloned super-deer.- samfish2bcrab

Sometimes I wonder if scientists have never seen a sci-fi movie before. "Oh yes, let's create a super species of deer. NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG." I wonder if State Farm offers a Zombie Deer Attack policy. -CaliopeSpidrman
  • Options
    I'm hoping to have a baby, but if not we're getting a couch and going to the farmer's market. That's an excellent statement of weekend plans.  Good luck!

My Blog

• Options
    yellow springs like, dave chapelle's yellow springs? i don't remember if you're in ohio. i've been to a wedding there. adorable town. have fun!
  • Options
    Fallin, I have a pretty reliable friend who read and loved TTW the book and enjoyed the movie.  I think I may go see it this weekend.http://wohnworld.blogspot.com/2009/08/i-cried-my-eyes-out.html
    Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
  • Options
    Thanks, Lindsay.  Good to know.  I know critics hated it but many hadn't read the book.  I think I might give it a shot.
  • Options
    we are doing a whole lotta nothing because I am still recovering from my vacation.
  • Options
    Yup Mama, Dave Chapelle's Yellow Springs. I've never seen him there but apparently he's spotted on the  street quite often.
    image Ready to rumble.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards