Snarky Brides

Also

2»

Re: Also

• Because we were going out right after work for my goodbye party from that job and I wanted to know if I should drink or not. Since I was charting, we thought we'd had sex at times not near ovulation that month so it was a bit unexpected. Night before?  Morning before work?  Maybe just telling him the bunny died without showing him the carcass?
  • I don't even have a gyno.  I do one-stop-shop w. my GP (who is totally awesome).  she did tell me that she'd refer me to someone good when I got KU, but I don't wanna.  Maybe I can go to the VCA when it's time to deliver?  haha
  • I could not imagine not having a gyno. Of course, my lady parts are jacked, so there is that.But, I would let them know before 3 months. You do need to get tests, etc done. I can understand not calling the day you find out, but you need to soon after.
  • I took a cheap one that morning before work and we couldn't tell if it was positive or not. So that made me curious, to say the least. So I went to the drugstore and bought a digital test, went up to the private restroom that no one ever used and took it.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • [i]YAY!!!! I knew there couldn't be any other outcome once I say that implantation spotting! (yes it totally was implantation spotting!!) I high tailed it over to the nearest public library 8 blocks from my hotel waited an hour to get a computer so I could come on here and say congratulations sweetie! [/i] Ummm..she posted about implantation spotting right? She didn't actually show that to them, did she?
  • oh, and dollar tree tests you have to pee in a cup.  they have a little window slide thingy and a dropper and you have to pee somewhere first and then drop it in.  It's worth handling my own wastewater for only spending a buck.
  • she did tell me that she'd refer me to someone good when I got KU, but I don't wanna. Maybe I can go to the VCA when it's time to deliver? haha I have the best gyno I've ever had if you want to come to Chicago for ob care. 
  • I think it may depend on your drs preferences but some want to check progesterone right away to make sure you don't need supplements.  I, too, could not imagine not having an OB/GYN but I've had my share of problems so that may be skewing my judgement on that.
    imageimage
  • I appreciate it, Fallin, but I'll just stick to someone out here.  We even have a brand new hospital in my town just down the road!  I'm all about proximity.
  • If manhandling pee no longer phases me like it used to. My OB wanted first morning's pee, so I had to keep it in the fridge and take it with me to my appointments. Yuk. Thankfully they ditched that policy halfway through my pregnancy, but peeing in a cup when you can't see makes aiming very difficult. I pissed on my hand so many times.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • pee is sterile, at least.  thank goodness we don't express hormones through feces or I fear the stick pics those gals would post.
  • That does appeal to my thrifty nature.  I would pee in a cup if it meant I only had to spend $1.  Although I'd probably insist on taking multiple tests because I wouldn't know if I could trust a Dollar Store test.  But I give any and all of you permission to come kneecap me if I keep a cup of pee next to my bathroom sink for multiple testing.  Same goes for keeping the tests.  I'm a shameless packrat, but even I can't imagine hanging onto urine.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • I'm a little weirded out by driving the pee stick to H's office, but the thing that I can't get over is having a cup of stale urine sitting on my counter.  It's so beyond gross to me.
    image Mabel the Loser.
  • i find the tiny NASCAR outfit the most bothersome.
  • I am pretty sure that I could manage to produce some more pee if necessary.  I pee about 47 times a day, so there's no need to keep a cup of it around.  I can always brew some more.
  • ZING! I love you, Mamakin.
  • But Cali, you have to use FMU to get the full effectiveness of the hormones.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • I don't want to know what FMU stands for, do I?
  • Foffing monkey urges?
  • fluff my ute
    Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
  • first morning urine.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • friends making urination?
  • farts mark underwear.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • you redeemed yourself with that kristen although it would probably be fartrolls right?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards