Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

HELP...in need of a venue!!

hello everyone, i just joined the knot two months ago and i am having the hardest time finding the perfect venue. i am looking to have maybe a 100 max guest list, i would like a venue that allows outside catering, payment plan options, and lastly somewhere we could have the ceremony and reception all wrappee up in one venue.

thanks,

one stressed bride to be!
Soon to be MR. & MRS. ANTHONY PRICE JR! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: HELP...in need of a venue!!

• Options
    My venue doesn't do outside catering...but their food is amazing! We had a 50ish person wedding, but it can accommodate up to 125. We paid in 3 installments and the ceremony/reception is at the same location. So...if you can't find exactly what you want check out Avanti Fountain Place! It's beautiful! I promise you won't regret it!
  • Options
    Hey! My wedding is in June at a venue called Noah's in Las Colinas. They have another location opening in Fairview next year. The building is new and has multiple rooms you can use for your ceremony and reception. They allow outside caterers and do payment plans. Check em out: www.mynoahs.com :)
    Emily :) maierfaganwedding.weebly.com
  • Options
    Try looking at Anglin Occasions in Fort Worth, TX. It seems to have all the things you're looking for! :) Good luck!
  • Options
    Try the belltower chapel in FW. All of the profits from their wedding go towards helping their non profit organization that helps kids. I'm getting married there in June and I am in love with the place and staff
    November Siggy: STD/Invite inspiration imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • Options
    my wedding was at the Harmony chapel in aubrey (denton).  We had close to 100 and the space has a chapel attached to a reception space. we also had outside catering and the payment plan is super flexible
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our first "child" and he's a handful!
  • Options
    You should check out Northeast Wedding Chapel in Hurst,TX. I absolutely LOVE it. Beautiful chapel with a reception building in the back. Very clean and classy. Great price too. Several hotels nearby as well. They provide tables, linens, centerpieces, etc. they allow outside vendors and are very helpful. The only reason I didn't chose them was due to the location. All my guests aren't from Ft Worth and needed a simply location to find.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards