Snarky Brides

Good Morning!

13»

Re: Good Morning!

• AATB-you handled that a lot better than I would have.  I would have told MOHzilla to "go fvck herself."  It takes a lot to piss me off and that would have.  Of course I probably wouldn't because, like you said, the bride enjoyed herself, and for me, the friendship would be more important. 
    knotsigpicture Anniversary
  • jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-269?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:13d3cbdb-0ac3-4eb3-bdc2-2bddc9bfaca5Post:78a793e6-c505-42a5-a707-662adfaf0e35">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Morning! : Omg.  What isn't this chick in charge of??
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

LOL yeah as I was typing that I thought, dumb question. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Not fun, Dot, nothing worse than trying to be objective about people when you are feeling that way.  Anything to look forward to this week to help put a positive spin on it?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• I guess it's not morning anymore, but I'd thought I'd say Hi!
    Newbie here. I just got engaged last week (it'll be a week tomorrow)!
    I've been totally distracted all day at work and can't seem to function!
    Usually Monday's I'm pretty wiped out since I stay up till late watching our fave show's!
    But I was pretty alert till around 2pm....then I crashed.
    So now I'm passing the time looking for flower girl dresses....yay....5pm can't come any sooner! Wink

I look forward to getting to know you ladies! Oh and don't mind the lack of info on my profile....I'll get to that tomorrow when I start crashing again. HA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest PitaPata Dog tickers my read shelf:
    Jen's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards