Snarky Brides
Options

Most Recent Pic PIP

Sure we have seen your hot epics or wedding pics but post the most recent pic of you, and you and FI/H you have. I like to know who I am talking too :)

Re: Most Recent Pic PIP

• Options
    Sadly, I think our e-pics are the most recent of both of us...

My sister and I last weekend though:

• Options

Me

Me and FI and my bushy eyebrows
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Steph you are too cute!! Hold on I am getting my shiit together here.
  • Options
    Me and J back in January for a friends birthday:

It is true that pit bulls grab and hold on. But what they most
    often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart

imageimage
  • Options

My next one I'm not showing because it's a weight loss one and I doubt you guys want to see me in work out pants and a sports bra.

And the third most recent...was our honeymoon in May '09. I don't take many pictures of me.

• Options
    We went out last weekend with my brother and his new gf pictured below. I am in love with his gf, So nice when you love the people your loves love. I love my drunk errant earings.

AND this is me.

• Options
    I don't have one of us together right now but...
    Here he is wearing my glasses and in the middle of talking, it's my favorite

And here's me when I found my dress about two weeks ago

The last flower to bloom is often the most beautiful Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This is oddly the most recent on of me and Mike (besides this week which are forthcoming) drunk at a bar per usual. Forgive the sloppy boobage.

• Options
    Thanks, M!  The braids are a dead giveaway that I had a hangover that morning ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    This is from about 3 weeks ago, in New Orleans, for the last part of FI's b-day trip.

• Options
    Don't judge me.

We were at a costume party last night. I was Minnie Mouse. H was Sacrilege, a costume of his own design devised an hour before the party.

• Options
    Ooh, here's my favorite one of J. He would kill me but I'm drinking so here you ladies go. Enjoy :)

imageimage
  • Options

The best picture of us, IMO.

Me yesterday cuz I wanted to show Aaron my hat. :)
  • Options
    M&M: You're not blonde anymore! I see your avatar and that's who I imagine I'm talking to.

Mag: Your belly!! I love it. Are you miserable? I hear the last few weeks are the worse. You're almost there.

imageimage
  • Options
    Mag- You are so cute! How is your little brother doing?
  • Options
    This is the most recent one, at a friends' wedding on Oct. 9th.

This is us in Times Square right after getting engaged (well, after celebratory drinks, as you can probably tell).

And FI with a freaking huge turtle at the Natural History Museum.

Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Here's me (far right) and a couple of my friends out at the bar. All my current photos are godawful.

Most recent of me and FI:
  • Options
    You want sexy? yeahhhhhhhhhhh

• Options
    Chi 0 I JUST changed my hair like a week or two ago. BIG change!!

Mag - I am dying over your belly. I love it!!!
  • Options
    cupcakes and any, you guys are so purdy. And so is everyone else.

I think this is our most recept picture, at my uncle's wedding.
  • Options
    From our Halloween party last night. I was a knocked up sisterwife, and K was my polygamist husband.

As a sisterwife, I has a lot of babies. Apparently, I am not a very good mother.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_recent-pic-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1e3b5209-0d1c-4e3f-b7fe-eba77113974fPost:1cac31b7-bd55-4d16-b285-c7a1fd4098d2">Re: Most Recent Pic PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]cupcakes and any, you guys are so purdy. And so is everyone else. I think this is our most recept picture, at my uncle's wedding.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

Aww, thanks. I really like that pic of you. Your hair looks UH-mazing. I hated myself with longer hair.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_recent-pic-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1e3b5209-0d1c-4e3f-b7fe-eba77113974fPost:1cac31b7-bd55-4d16-b285-c7a1fd4098d2">Re: Most Recent Pic PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]cupcakes and any, you guys are so purdy. And so is everyone else. I think this is our most recept picture, at my uncle's wedding.

<div>I would kill people for your hair. </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_recent-pic-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1e3b5209-0d1c-4e3f-b7fe-eba77113974fPost:eaa3eaf0-ed94-4016-9c9f-578724f1c2c6">Re: Most Recent Pic PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Most Recent Pic PIP : I would kill people for your hair. 
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]

Thanks! My hair is one of my favorite things about myself. It looks super stupid short, so I keep it long.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_recent-pic-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1e3b5209-0d1c-4e3f-b7fe-eba77113974fPost:15bbc089-79e2-402b-8090-70bbcaf0c9b7">Re: Most Recent Pic PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Most Recent Pic PIP : Thanks! My hair is one of my favorite things about myself. It looks super stupid short, so I keep it long.

<div>I think it and you are freaking gorgeous. I would love to be able to grow my hair out long, but it's so thin that it gets to be about down to my boobs and then splits and dries out and is awful. I should probably go get it trimmed more often.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_recent-pic-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1e3b5209-0d1c-4e3f-b7fe-eba77113974fPost:081c3eaa-6412-45b8-9d6d-cf766c10216c">Re: Most Recent Pic PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Most Recent Pic PIP : Thanks! I feel huge, I am alllll belly. Brother is doing well! My parents have had to put him on a mild doseage of meds, but are working really hard with his therapist and teachers on his cognitive behavioral therapy. His reports from school have changed drastically, he's making friends, he's learning boundaries.  He currently is in love with a girl in his swim class, and they walk around the pool after class holding hands. He told me mother that they were going to get married.
    Posted by mag920[/QUOTE]

Awww. That makes me so happy. You have an awesome family.
  • Options
    Since you said other than E or W pics, here's one from todays Halloween party. I was Glenda the Good Witch and he was the cowardly Lion. 
    Mrs. Wiggins image
  • Options
    Hai guys.  I just finished decorating my house for Halloween, so I'm going to play.

Oh wait. My sig picture is our more recent picture.....

Here's one for fun.

Btw, I won pin-the-sack-on-the-dude.

We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My favorite pic of FI:

Me as Fredrica Kreugar:

Most recent pic of us, taken last night on our way out:

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards