Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

GTG

Anyone have time for some wine this weekend?
Anniversary

Re: GTG

• Options
    Oh man, I would LOVE too, but we're going to Austin to see Randy Rogers this weekend! I'm jealous!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_gtg-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:0a1f0246-f9a8-4b73-bc98-2b3039f907e5Post:ed38f55b-17bd-4051-ba0d-154984d98025">Re: GTG</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh man, I would LOVE too, but we're <strong>going to Austin to see Randy Rogers this weekend</strong>! I'm jealous!
    Posted by winechic25[/QUOTE]

<div>Two of my most favorite things. I am super jealous!</div><div>
    </div><div>I would love to, but I'll be OOT all weekend- wedding stuff in WF and a baby shower in Abilene.</div>
    **Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    what do you have in mind? I have to work but maybe I can work it out

• Options
    Negative. Work work work.
  • Options
    I'm off this weekend. I might be able to.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I am getting showered with generosity this weekend. I will be getting down on some wine while doing so though, so don't you worry about that!
  • Options
    Well, I'm not a wine person, but perhaps where there is wine there is beer? If I don't get called into work, I'm in.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My B-party is this weekend. :( 

• Options
    My family will be in town this weekend but I might be able to get away for an hour or so!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_gtg-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:0a1f0246-f9a8-4b73-bc98-2b3039f907e5Post:d2450680-a8c5-4169-8578-87ea8b0dd28a">Re:GTG</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, I'm not a wine person, but perhaps where there is wine there is beer? If I don't get called into work, I'm in.
    Posted by angelsong21[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm sure we could work something out.</div><div>
    </div><div>People who are available, what area of the metro is good?  I was hoping to stay in Plano/Dallas.</div>
    Anniversary

• Options
    angelsong21angelsong21 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_gtg-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:0a1f0246-f9a8-4b73-bc98-2b3039f907e5Post:a9f62988-9519-4b68-b7f4-061ad85ff092">Re:GTG</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:GTG : I'm sure we could work something out. People who are available, what area of the metro is good?  I was hoping to stay in Plano/Dallas.
    Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Same area is good for me.

</div>
  • Options
    Same area is good for me. I should be able to make it

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Have any of y'all tried Kelly's?  It's in downtown Plano -- American food, lots of different beers on tap.  Good stuff!
    Anniversary

• Options
    Plano works for me. I live in the Carrollton, the west Plano area. My FI just said Kelly's was good it's near his work. What day and Time are you thinking.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Saturday or Sunday.  I can walk to Kelly's, so time and day don't really matter to me if y'all come to downtown.  ;)
    Anniversary

• Options
    Later Saturday works for me or anytime Sunday.
  • Options
    Yay!  Hopefully more girls will chime in tomorrow and we can set something up!  I just hate sitting around with H out of town all the time!
    Anniversary

• Options
    I hear ya! My FI travels alot. He's gone all next week.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_gtg-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:0a1f0246-f9a8-4b73-bc98-2b3039f907e5Post:afe48698-2aee-4b95-aad6-55af1212e073">Re: GTG</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay!  Hopefully more girls will chime in tomorrow and we can set something up! <strong> I just hate sitting around with H out of town all the time</strong>!
    Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I need to stop doing this!  

</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_gtg-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:0a1f0246-f9a8-4b73-bc98-2b3039f907e5Post:8c780198-6bef-4980-90a2-7c8803a19cd2">Re: GTG</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GTG : I need to stop doing this!  
    This would be perfect to help take your mind off of things.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_gtg-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:0a1f0246-f9a8-4b73-bc98-2b3039f907e5Post:6264e92e-77fb-4af7-ae60-4a58472f46ea">Re: GTG</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GTG : This would be perfect to help take your mind off of things.
    Posted by ktwed1[/QUOTE]

Agree!!!
    Anniversary

• Options
    I will try to make it just tell me the time and day. They do have wine also right?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_gtg-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:0a1f0246-f9a8-4b73-bc98-2b3039f907e5Post:0ea82ef3-7c24-46f7-b4b6-5064347c7e60">Re: GTG</a>:
    [QUOTE]I will try to make it just tell me the time and day. They do have wine also right?
    Posted by gisellehuet[/QUOTE]

I think so.

Amy, are you in?
    Anniversary

• Options
    I'm still in.
  • Options
    Kt, you said evening?  6:30-7:00 sound good?
    Anniversary

• Options
    yes that would be great. Either time works for me.
  • Options
    Okay, let's do 7 on Saturday.  Hopefully that doesn't conflict with anything huge they're doing.
    Anniversary

• Options
    That works for me. Hopefully a few more will chime in and be able to make it out.
  • Options
    Haven't heard anything yet regarding work but I'm otherwise IN.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_gtg-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:0a1f0246-f9a8-4b73-bc98-2b3039f907e5Post:d4ca80e9-af4b-4a67-86b6-023930d5fd86">Re: GTG</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haven't heard anything yet regarding work but I'm otherwise IN.
    YAY!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards