Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

DJs in Dalls?

I have been looking for several DJs/MCs in dallas. But any of the ones I find and then look at their online sites only have show the music and lights playing. I was hoping to see the DJ in action with the crowd. How can you tell the DJ you pick with interact well with the crowd and keep the reception in order and going? Any names would really help

Re: DJs in Dalls?

• Options
    Reviews.  Melodies and Memories is very popular around here. I've heard Melody does a great job, and I picked her based on the reviews here.  She also gives a knottie discount.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Agreed. My DJ came highly recommended both here and on wedding wire. And then when I met with him, it was clear he knew exactly how I envisioned my reception. Many of us have seen MM in person. Highly recommend if you will have a younger party crowd.
  • Options
    I also looked at reviews.  I just googled every DJ I was considering to see what people had to say and it was super helpful.
  • Options
    Ed Petty from LeForce is amazing! I found him from the DFW boards and he is highly recommended, super personable and really knows what he is doing. It gives me piece of mind to know that I have a Professional who got great reviews.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_djs-in-dalls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:0ab9077f-f870-4d6d-80c7-85c45d1f4721Post:8fd93541-db76-406d-b556-19ef16ed531d">DJs in Dalls?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have been looking for several DJs/MCs in dallas. But any of the ones I find and then look at their online sites only have show the music and lights playing. I was hoping to see the DJ in action with the crowd. How can you tell the DJ you pick with interact well with the crowd and keep the reception in order and going? Any names would really help
    Posted by abkerr[/QUOTE]

D&D DJ & PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES.
    really reasonable prices and kept my wedding going and entertaining. No one left the dance floor. I actually asked about seeing them in action prior and he gave me some events he was a dj at and I went to it. He didnt have any issues with my asking.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are Tommy Scott.  He's been spotlighted in 'D' amd is amazing.  He has lights, photo booths and does an amazing job!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards