Snarky Brides
Options

Please to be honest with me

A lot of you know I lost my internship spot due to a crappyass teacher/class where I received a D last semester. I am now making and A in that class under a different instructor. The internship only allows 16 interns. So, now I have to DOUBLE prove myself.

The internship requires 4 top things

Good GPA (MOST IMPORTANT) Volunteer experience (Second important, preferably in the food related) Work experience (Third important- preferably in the food industry)

The last time around when the choose me I had never really worked. Now I have a job that I work very hard at and it is at a restaurant/bar. I always take other people's shifts and pull doubles when asked.

My GPA will be the same or higher after this class this summer. 3.5 and I want to get it higher.

I will be volunteering working with quadriplegics at a extended care center at least twice a week.I have to get 2 TB tests first.  I will be helping with feeding the residents and helping with the various fun activities like Pet Therapy and Pizza night.

I was voted most caring and most helpful in my classes last semester. I will bring those awards to the internship interview.

The internship said they wanted super woman. Do I sound like super woman? Should I do more? Would you want me as an intern? Ugh I hate haiving to go through this process again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards