Snarky Brides

Knot Annie

Are there any plans to upgrade the boards to accept html?

A weekend at my inlaws able to read but not post on my phone is just plain mean.

Re: Knot Annie

• And to get them back to normal loading speed?
  • Yes, really.  Do we seriously need a blue colorful background that takes 2 mintues to load before the actual page content even starts to load.

What if we promise to click on 5 links per day each, if they are ads without pictures/video?
  • did the search functionaility stop working for everyoene else too?

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy
  • Yeah, search doesn't work at all.

And please answer my question about whether Knot Laura is still around?  She was nice.
    "As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
  • Mod - I just searched myself and only found 3 posts, so I vote for fake working.
  • so yeah this new functional format is shite

Book Review Blog

• How about the survey pop-up, can you do away with that too?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I finally just got back on after several days of trying, and not realizing that the whole board address had changed, etc.  Thhis format is not great and for anyone who used some sort of wireless device (bberry, palm, iphone), this new format will not work.

I will one of these days try to figure out what I missed these last 2 weeks, but I don't have the patience to right now.  This new format is not user friendly, it may be advertiser friendly, but that is it.
  • wow, it says I have only posted once.  I guess all of my knot posts don't count, but nest posts do? I hated the format there as well so I never posted. 
  • How is EAB going to show off her awesome Subway Puke cookies if she can't post?  You are denying the whole board of awesome!
  • Subway puke cookies?!  I must see these immediately.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • And I'd like a pony.
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • edited November 2009
    If Groomz gets a pony, I'd like a pocket sized Koala bear.
    www.smh.com.au/ffxImage/urlpicture_id_1033538769449_2003/12/13/koala05.jpg" alt="http://www.smh.com.au/ffxImage/urlpicture_id_1033538769449_2003/12/13/koala05.jpg" />
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Groomz you can't have a pony and if you would "show user signatures" you would know that

Book Review Blog

• Mod, you should know you made me cackle with that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards