Snarky Brides
Options

Test

This is only a test.  If this were a real post, you'd be laughing or something.  Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.  Carry on.
3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali

Re: Test

• Options
    I don't think it worked, unless cew was supposed to turn into a pony. 
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_test?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3257e5e0-f1b9-4818-b645-fa3c2d3ddfacPost:c8d5d175-9eda-4e10-94e3-0e0edc1fec59">Re: Test</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't think it worked, unless cew was supposed to turn into a pony. 
    Posted by goheels05[/QUOTE]

Cew would make an awesome pony. I think she would be a miniature one.
  • Options
    My favorite My Little Pony was the purple one with sparkly hair.  That's how I picture pony-cew. 
  • Options
    I would love to be a pony. Can my name be Robert Palmer? And then I'll have little dead eyed ponies wiggling behind me.
  • Options
    If Cew's a pony can we take turns riding her? ;)
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
  • Options
    Can I play?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_test?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3257e5e0-f1b9-4818-b645-fa3c2d3ddfacPost:27734564-c358-45f4-9c58-405f8e5e8c8d">Re: Test</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would love to be a pony. Can my name be Robert Palmer? And then I'll have little dead eyed ponies wiggling behind me.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

I dont catch the reference but why would they wiggle? I need to know.
  • Options
    The one I'm thinking of looks like that, only darker.

I love a good Arnold Palmer.  2/3 tea, 1/3 lemonade. 
  • Options
    When I was five I carried a small purse with me at all times, full of My Little Ponies. One day I accidently left my "purse" at the park. When I realized my mistake, it was gone. After that, I carried a small purse with only a brick in it: so I could bust some ass on anyone trying to steal my ponies.
    Slowww down, little ticker. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    Isn't Robert Palmer the dude who sang "Addicted to Love" and he had those weird girls in the background playing guitar? If not, maybe it was Elvis.
  • Options
    marateamaratea member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Heels- I think my mom still has all of my MLPs from my childhood. I will give you my purple one, but only if you promise to brush its hair everyday for 10 minutes.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    I had very few my little ponies when I was a kid. I remember getting one at a birthday party once and then it somehow ended up in a toilet and I was crying.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_test?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3257e5e0-f1b9-4818-b645-fa3c2d3ddfacPost:70518448-5c4d-4cb2-b3f0-83fcf9e7ddde">Re: Test</a>:
    [QUOTE]Heels- I think my mom still has all of my MLPs from my childhood. I will give you my purple one, but only if you promise to brush its hair everyday for 10 minutes.
    Posted by maratea[/QUOTE]

Pinky swear.

"Might as well face it, you're addicted to love . . . "

That song?
  • Options
    Yes! That's the song.
  • Options
    marateamaratea member
    My little ponies were the only toys I wanted. I had one that wasn't a pony, it was a little moose-looking thing. It had antlers, but still pretty long hair and it was blue.
  • Options
    I hated MLP when I was a kid.  I didn't play with many girl toys, though.  I remember my parents getting me a Barbie one year for Christmas.  Within a few months I had strapped it to some bottle rockets and tried to send it to the moon.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I buried all my little sister's MLPs in the back yard to see if they'd dig themselves out that night. They didn't, and I got in trouble for it. Stupid MLPs.
  • Options
    I don't think 4-year-old Heels would have been friends with Bec or Betrothed. 
  • Options
    4 year old Heels would have loved 4 year old Betrothed.  I came to the party with G.I. Joes.  Barbie was always his friend.  You know she was.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    4 year old heels would not have liked 4 year old cew. She was kind of a pussy.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_test?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3257e5e0-f1b9-4818-b645-fa3c2d3ddfacPost:ac69c6a8-b72b-46e9-b0a8-e41fc255a2a0">Re: Test</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't think 4-year-old Heels would have been friends with Bec or Betrothed. 
    Posted by goheels05[/QUOTE]

You may not have survived. Ask my sister about her arm that still pops out of socket to this day.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_test?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3257e5e0-f1b9-4818-b645-fa3c2d3ddfacPost:6a23f381-7e1c-42e1-8a6d-42fcd33296d6">Re: Test</a>:
    [QUOTE]4 year old Heels would have loved 4 year old Betrothed.  I came to the party with G.I. Joes. <strong> Barbie was always his friend</strong>.  You know she was.
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

Barbie was his hoar.  No wonder Ken went gay.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    marateamaratea member
    Can we talk about how mean we were to our siblings as kids? My brother dropped a hammer on my head from 10 feet up and I shot him with a BB gun. These weren't the worst things either.

Bec, please share your stories. Please.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_test?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3257e5e0-f1b9-4818-b645-fa3c2d3ddfacPost:bf88fb32-5e7e-4392-8150-6e9bf3f3f78f">Re: Test</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can we talk about how mean we were to our siblings as kids? My brother dropped a hammer on my head from 10 feet up and I shot him with a BB gun. These weren't the worst things either. Bec, please share your stories. Please.
    Posted by maratea[/QUOTE]

My brother threw a rock at my head when I was 6 which resulted in a traumatic head shaving and subsequent stitches  I hated his life for years after that.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I shot my brother with a BB gun too!  He told me to and then got really pissed at me when it hurt like a biitch.

He threw me against a chair once because we were fighting over which movie to watch and I ended up cutting open my eyelid.

We weren't all that bad really, though.

Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    I got mad at my sister when I was 8 and jumped off the see-saw so it would flip her off it.  It ended up smashing her in the face.  I kinda felt bad about that.......
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    marateamaratea member
    My mom drives bus for the local school, and when we were little, brother and I were arguing. There were no other kids on the bus and brother was standing in the aisle. Mom got tired of us fighting and stopped really quickly. Brother fell down and had to get 5 stitches in his head. He has always blamed me for it because I antagonized him and that made Mom stop the bus to get our attention. He's kinda right though.
  • Options
    I catapulted my sister off a homemade see saw, launching her across the yard and breaking her arm. I went to see if she was ok and she broke my nose by punching me with her unbroken arm. My mom came home to find us bleeding and screaming 45min. before our entire family was coming over to celebrate my brother's birthday.

Once, we were arguing on the couch over who had more room, and we started throwing popcorn at each other, and a kernel landed in my ear. Rather than tell my mom and get in trouble, we decided to dig it out with a knitting needle. I'm not sure which burst my eardrum, the knitting needle or the kernel, but as a result I have less than 40% hearing in my right ear.

Every time my sister bitches about her arm still giving her problems after so many surgeries, I turn my good ear towards her and say "What did you say? I'm sorry, I'm a bit hard of hearing." :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards