Snarky Brides
Options

Make that Caribbean Nesties, not Entertainment nft

I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy

Re: Make that Caribbean Nesties, not Entertainment nft

• Options
    EllKayEllKay member
    First Comment
    edited November 2009
    Link to there  (It doesn't look like it, but that really is a clicky link)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ugh, my work computer won't open either of your links.  I can't get to it by going through the nest either.  this blows.  How am I supposed to follow and occasionally comment??
    Caroline 5/15/11
  • Options
    Can you go to another nest board and then change the board number in your address bar?  For instance, if you were on Nest Book Club (http://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/4110118/ShowForum.aspx), you would just change the 4110118 to 3230723.

Of course, this is completely unhelpful if you can't get to any Nest boards.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks.  I will just have to see at home. I click on anything nest related and I just get a cannot display page message.  Bummer.
    Caroline 5/15/11
  • Options
    Try clearing your cookies. HT had a problem getting on and that helped.

Also, I am talking out of my arse, so that may not work.

• Options
    Does my condo in St. Croix count at all here?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_caribbean-nesties-not-entertainment-nft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:35623a6f-9d32-4cdd-a8a3-6cf316d9c825Post:c84bb752-4886-4613-96d2-78de4a15ec5b">Re: Make that Caribbean Nesties, not Entertainment nft</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does my condo in St. Croix count at all here?
    Posted by ootmother2[/QUOTE]

OOT - is it sad I didn't even know there was a Caribbean Board?

All this time I could have had a home board.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    It counts if you plan to host a GTG.  Then it counts very much.
    "As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards